Do you think RLC tenants take a look at the official website?

jean.alon

All valid points.  My personal opion is that since they all agreed to getting the fre apts and the service, I would think that "natural human curiosity" would take over and they would periodically check up on other apts.  We already know that some of the tenants visit with each other.  I would love to understand what some of those conversations are like???

My fundamental question is does RLC give all of the tenants access to their ranking system?  To be able to see where your particular apt stands in the rankings against other apts?  # of hits, frequency, duration, etc.  That would be cool because it would give them incentives to somewhat compete against each other for the top spots.

My fundamental question is does RLC give all of the tenants access to their ranking system?  To be able to see where your particular apt stands in the rankings against other apts?  # of hits, frequency, duration, etc.  That would be cool because it would give them incentives to somewhat compete against each other for the top spots.

You could work it out by looking at the thumbnails with premium access. The girls that get the most attention are (in order):

1. Ilona
  2. Leora
  3. Masha

In terms of activity:

1. Girls under shower
  2. Sex
  3. Cameras showing girls likely to take part in (1) or (2)

My Honest Opinon and being the pervert that i am and how i would love to see my wife get fucked by stranger..

If i lived in one of those apps first i would know that they are probably more interested in seeing my wife naked or get fucked more so than watching me and probably know they would critize me for no matter what i do..  i know its better not to read forums but knowing me i would rather it's good or bad

and i'd probably tell my wife the reviews cause i love to mind fuck my girl lol

I think it's more of a case of do they read this forum? If they want to get feed back on what people think of them, it's probably a good place to get it. But I'm guessing that those who read it are those that get largely positive feedback. Ilona would be a good example. If you get largely negative feedback - like Paul - you probably don't read it.

The other reason for reading a forum like this would be RLC's business model - if the tenants get a 'performance' incentive based on share of camera time, this would be a good place to get hints and tips as to what people like/watch. 

I can categorically state that yes they do... and please... for the love of God and all that is holy... can someone get Leora, Ilona, Adriana, Dasha, Maya and Masha to stop sending me personal messages on here through this site... the emails they send me are... filthy and perverse and contain sex acts so depraved they are both illegal in 7 of the American States and in one case, physically impossible without live stock, a gallon of lubricant, breathing apparatus and a pair of salad tongs.

PLEASE GET THEM TO STOP! I am a shy boy and will NOT get my winky out on RLC.

Hi Dazz, I am sorry for your influx of messages. All the ones from the girls were sent to me first and I have been re-directing them to you as I thought you would enjoy them. I will filter them and only send what is appropriate.  :D .PMSL

Thanks Texl... that is much appreciated... only yesterday, I was trying to get in one of the positions suggested by Masha in one of her emails... and I slipped a disk and dislocated a shoulder in the process.