Female Masturbation

wizard0229

i have posted a topic on the same subject but been lost upon updating this site. In fact most of the girls have been rubbed one out at least once (like Maya) but the only one who never touched herself during 2 years in this project was Alina.. 

the queen of maturbation is of course Leora but not to forget Zoya who made such perfect scenes .. 

I have seen Nelly and Carina as well ( well carina or sabrina - the pretty one)  plus  Adriana has a little stroke from time to time, even this morning after she started to blow Daniel- who as usual declined ???? . Altho i have never seen her come to completion?? 

d

Yeah I have seen Adriana rub just a couple of times over her clothes and then just stop.. so disappointing

Does that sort of activity ever take place in the free rooms? Or are they directed to entertain paying customers only?

Does that sort of activity ever take place in the free rooms? Or are they directed to entertain paying customers only?

you could see loera rubbing all over the apartment especially the guest room and last time Nelly made us a show in the living room  maybe you can see the video in the gallery..