Female Masturbation

wizard0229

• 3 weeks later...

thought we were going get Danaya at last going for the five finger widow while viewing pics on her new cell phone but alas Adele came home and it all stopped. At least she hopefully starting to loosen up on camaera. Let's see how she reacts on her own after Adele goes on holiday tomorrow

Watched Danaya & Adele come home this morning hoping for a farewell fondle between the two but as is now normal it fizzled out to nothing more than a little bit of groping. By accident before logging off, I noticed Leora getting after it. Now there's a bater, she does it with a passion. If only D&A would watch it and be inspired. Leora is only matched by Masha and the two of them must be top of the bating league. Who would win in terms of duration and intensity of orgasm? Your choice happy voyeurs

Watched Danaya & Adele come home this morning hoping for a farewell fondle between the two but as is now normal it fizzled out to nothing more than a little bit of groping. By accident before logging off, I noticed Leora getting after it. Now there's a bater, she does it with a passion. If only D&A would watch it and be inspired. Leora is only matched by Masha and the two of them must be top of the bating league. Who would win in terms of duration and intensity of orgasm? Your choice happy voyeurs

IF we are talking real, Masha hands down; as far as Leora's fake-a-thons,as  well for attention grabbin, it's her.

I've seen leora ofcourse loved when paul walked in on her once and then walked out upset and she kept going...my most bizarre RLC moment

but I just saw a video of Masha in the bathroom which was really sexy. pretty sure I saw a video of Dasha

Interesting to know that most girls do do some sort of pleasure and it's not just a myth or fable girls  like to make it seem like.

IF we are talking real, Masha hands down; as far as Leora's fake-a-thons,as  well for attention grabbin, it's her.

Zoya's masturbation scenes are pretty real aswell and when she does them with Lev not being there they are the best masturbation scenes in the world and currently on rlc. Ashame she doesn't masturbate often OK here's hoping lev goes away soon so zoya can have some fun lol

• 2 weeks later...