Valeria & Brian

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I almost vomited when I saw Valeria reconnected. We removed the shit, and we put the shit back in. Worse and worse. And all of this you know why??? given that they are doing shows on chaturbate, and at the same time, there is broadcasting on the camarads.com site, so the people responsible for the camarads.com site will make you believe, that they have shows. While everything is false.Fuck Off Get Out GIF by LLIMOO

5 hours ago, angevenusduciel said:

for people who don't have a subscription, here are the links to see. She's a very good slut in any case.

indeed but she puts almost one inch  layer of greasepaint!

so what more can I say. a couple who are of no use to the site, strictly speaking. those responsible for camards.con, we are embedding them on their site, to attract new subscribers. but in reality, dear new subscriber, do not make no mistake, what you see live and in show, is that because valeria and connect on chaturbate, hence that's why, you see shows. look for yourself, and observe carefully. while it is not connected , you will see absolutely nothing of her. Ah yes, just a simulation of her masturbating, but in reality, she has nothing to give a damn about you, whether it is the subscribers or the newbies. What interests Valeria is earn money. and I bet, same as her boyfriend and cuckold (he and cheated by another man). so just a recommendation, for the new, who would like to take a subscription, to see her. well not need because, you will spend your money for nothing. you can see everything she does as a show for free, on this link.

ah yes I forgot to tell you that too. very important thing. especially don't say anything about valeria, it's protecting her from the site camarads.com. she has all the rights, cut the sound, the cameras have that whatever you say or do, even when writing, it is of absolutely no use. And for good reason, since she is doing shows on chaturbate, and at the same time it is retransmitted on the comrades site. com, well don't be stupid, with all the truths that I have just revealed to you. It would be very stupid to take out a subscription, when you can see for free.

31 minutes ago, angevenusduciel said:

ah sim, esqueci de te contar isso também. coisa muito importante. principalmente não diga nada sobre Valéria, isso está protegendo-a do site camarads.com. ela tem todos os direitos, corta o som, as câmeras têm que tudo o que você fala ou faz, mesmo escrevendo, não adianta absolutamente nada. E por um bom motivo, já que ela está fazendo shows no chaturbate, e ao mesmo tempo é retransmitido no site dos camaradas. com, bem, não seja estúpido, com todas as verdades que acabei de revelar a você. Seria muito estúpido fazer uma assinatura, quando você pode ver de graça.

There are several reasons to subscribe to the site.

That's why you're a subscriber, right? ;) 

no no I am not subscribing to the site reassures you, to see empty apartments and only furniture, and still read lies. no thank you not for me, I prefer to look or pay a subscription on rlc. at least there is some quality, sound, and the cameras are not cut voluntarily on the orders of the tenants.