Valeria & Brian

ah, by the way, weird valeria is no longer in a heel, but in a slipper, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. but yes, she and then connect on chaturbate, that's the reason. and yes dear subscribe, or new subscribe, we take you for shit, you don't have a token to give to valeria, so no money. and yes

8 hours ago, angevenusduciel said:

Content Removed

You're starting to do the same shit here that you were doing at Cam Caps that got you kicked.  

Knock it off or I'll shut these boards down from any further posting as well. Then you'll have no more space to spew your ridiculous shit.

it's always the fault of others, but never camarads.com. wait it's him who wrote well, that we're hiding behind the lie, he wanted proof, we gave him, a party. so stop say, that we do ridiculous things and say stupid things. the biggest liar, whether it's here or on camcaps, it's them not us. but after that it's you who see. I have nothing to lose, I know what I say, or I do. But in no case, I tell lies. So contact the right person, in 1 place.

On 5/11/2024 at 7:33 AM, angevenusduciel said:

before accusing me, reread the writings of camarads.com, st cold 316

My post was in reference to the posting of chaturbate links and also posting site information of camarads servers.