Suzan in Tub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Her tits are 

Goddesses by themselves and that moron she lives with does nothing with them

On 5/30/2016 at 3:46 PM, naughtyfunideas said:

Few more to add to the collection...plus one from after the bath.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2016 at 2:04 PM, thomasmark said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Always liked Suzan. She looks great without the glasses and baggy clothes. If she pranced around in front of the free cams while half naked, totally naked or with skimpy cock teasing outfits she would have a much bigger following. She has a wicked body (fuckin' awesome tits - succulent) but keeps everything under wraps unless in the tub or bedroom.

RLC can benefit greatly if Suzan would accommodate the owners by showing more especially when there are no guests around. RLC fails to capitalize on "a good thing". If Suzan would perform somewhat like how Leora does when Paul is not around then the viewer numbers would sky rocket. Perhaps if Suzan and Hector would have sex in front of the free cams like Masha and Sasha then they would be talked about in a more positive way.

Don't get me wrong, i dislike Hector as much as Paul but a naked Leora or Suzan works for me (sorry Leora but Suzan is higher on my list - love huge knockers - hehehe). Both Leora and Suzan swallow.

I understand it is up to the tenants on what they want to do in front of free or paid cams but this is only a suggestion (and wish) for RLC to "spice things up a bit" since things with RLC have gotten boring or too repetitive. Suzan showing more would be a BIG surprise.

Edited by StnCld316

Always liked Suzan. She looks great without the glasses and baggy clothes. If she pranced around in front of the free cams while half naked, totally naked or with skimpy cock teasing outfits she would have a much bigger following. She has a wicked body (fuckin' awesome tits - succulent) but keeps everything under wraps unless in the tub or bedroom.

RLC can benefit greatly if Suzan would accommodate the owners by showing more especially when there are no guests around. RLC fails to capitalize on "a good thing". If Suzan would perform somewhat like how Leora does when Paul is not around then the viewer numbers would sky rocket. Perhaps if Suzan and Hector would have sex in front of the free cams like Masha and Sasha then they would be talked about in a more positive way.

Don't get me wrong, i dislike Hector as much as Paul but a naked Leora or Suzan works for me (sorry Leora but Suzan is higher on my list - love huge knockers - hehehe). Both Leora and Suzan swallow.

I understand it is up to the tenants on what they want to do in front of free or paid cams but this is only a suggestion (and wish) for RLC to "spice things up a bit" since things with RLC have gotten boring or too repetitive. Suzan showing more would be a BIG surprise.

I think RLC officials do not interfere with the daily life of the tenants and they do not give them a script except for certain professional girls just like Irma & her mates .. So if Leora is fund of nudity this won't apply for Suzan or Adriana for example.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...