Flash

pobar

Flash has been programmed so that it will not play on phones and tablets, with this in mind maybe we should be looking for a program or script which changes the default device type so that it reports that the browser is running on a pc desktop or mac. If I find anything I will let you know.

The Useragent string requires changing to "Desktop"... still looking

• 1 month later...

For RLC Puffin browser will only work if in settings you have

Request Desktop Site

selected.

Using Firefox x86 for Android the RLCF Chat Room / Shoutbox only loads if Full Version is requested.

I have tried again but still RLC will not work in Firefox x86 for Android.

Checking for similar settings in other versions, applications and systems  may resolve some  problems.

For android, you can use Flashfox. Crashes sometimes but the quality is ok.

Unfortunately, I have no solution for WP8, I'm hoping they will change to HTML5 soon.

On what phone or tablet? On my S3 which is rooted, the app keeps crashing and sometimes the video just hangs and wont go and if I restart it, it goes on for sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's because the processor in my comp isn't that great, but i've noticed recently that the thumbnails aren't changing like they used to - They would change every 30 seconds or whatever it was, now they only change for me by refreshing the page. Anyone else noticed this?

Maybe not the right area to mention this, but anyone else notice camera three in N&Ks is having constant problems? It will not load for me quite a few times over the last few weeks, and will then come back on all of a sudden. Lats night it was not loading and again today. Could even be just a faulty lead from the cam?

It looks like flash support in the browser for laptops will go away soon as well.  How do we suggest to RLC that they move to a more supportable format?

RLC aren't using Flash anymore but an application caled Flowplayer.

• 3 weeks later...