Katy & Jhon

she passed, it's day on a video chat. and when you look at the cleanliness of her apartment, it leaves something to be desired, and the managers don't say anything to their tenant, what a beautiful image of the site, a recycling center.

Create an account to see this content!

6 hours ago, angevenusduciel said:

always the same film every night, change dvd camarads.com, we're tired of your scam bullshit

Watch something else if you're tired of it.

I'm sure the Disney Channel would peak your curiosity.

hello everyone. once again you protect them. I am thinking of the basis of a forum and saying things as they are, right????? so that's what I do to this day, I give all the truths on this site. but I see once again that you attack the people who tell the truth about them (camarads.com). on camcaps.net you you did the same thing, I don't understand why you react like that. on camcaps.net, it's the same, people write things on reallifecam, you make no allusion to their regard. so there are questions that poses to date!!!!!! towards you mr StnCld316!!!!! every time we say or give proof of what we say, you intervene directly. Certainly you are a moderator of this forum, but in no case should you give your personal opinion. Yes if there is a fault in the charter from your forum, there is agreement.but to date this is not the case, as far as I know??????

have you taken the time to look at their site mr StnCld316 ???? if not I advise you to observe them for 1 week, you will very quickly understand that they are scams, theft, and scams against members already 1 and 2 in no case it is a voyeur site. So after that we can discuss it again.

just as an example, for your knowledge, on the internet there are several voyeur sites. but on no other voyeur site, I see tenants who search the booger in full camera, ejaculate on the ground, and even less this hide, or even see empty apartments all day long. and for the boogers (amy, ema's sister). on the other sites, all the apartments that I see, there is a minimum of cleanliness. here it is is not the case. after as you know rlc, or your sight a tenant on chaturbate????????? I've never seen anyone on it for over 7 years. On the other hand, here on camards.com, they're all on it, that's why we see shows. What a Chaturbate cut, there's nothing left (Valeria, Erika, evelyne)ema on whatsapp.so who is telling the truth??????