Funny #8

Scotsman84

A sexually active middle aged woman informed her plastic surgeon that she wanted her labia reduced in size because, over the years they had become loose and floppy.

Out of embarrassment, she insisted that the surgery be kept secret and, of course, the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia, she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed. Outraged, she immediately called in the surgeon. "I thought I specifically asked you not to tell anyone about my operation"!

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish with confidentiality and that the first rose was from him. "I felt so sad for you, because you went through this all by yourself.

The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and understood perfectly, as she had the same procedure done last year."

"And what about the third rose?" she asked.

"That's from a man in the burn unit; he wanted to thank you for his new set of ears."