To me, school was a necessary evil. Parents made sure that I went to school but actually hated it. Extracurricular activities (mostly sports) were the best part of school but I am 100% sure that sextracurricular activities with some of my female teachers would have been fun, my grades would have been higher and I would have really enjoyed going to school a lot more. All for "hands on" when it comes to sex education - 😈.

29 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me, school was a necessary evil. Parents made sure that I went to school but actually hated it. Extracurricular activities (mostly sports) were the best part of school but I am 100% sure that sextracurricular activities with some of my female teachers would have been fun, my grades would have been higher and I would have really enjoyed going to school a lot more. All for "hands on" when it comes to sex education - 😈.

Hated it anaw.  Sports and woodwork only of interest. Physics teacher was only reason i ever bothered turning up for that. Fucking beautiful with an amazing ass and tits. Would love to have licked her pussy and bent her over her desk.