Paul haters

this is what Paul whisper in Leora hear ear every night he tells her in the words of Jon B "don't listen to what people say they don't know about bout you and me put it out your mind cause it jealousy they don't know about this here" than he turn his back and goes to sleep secure in the fact that when he awakes  he will be served by a vivacious and beautiful young tender roni  breakfast, lunch and dinner and most times she half nude  and as we beat our heads against our computer screens yelling why does she do this  he gets up from the table pats her on the ass and strolls to his computer sits and puts his finger up his nose and hums don't listen to what people say lol got love him  link to song

(YouTube Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

Paul bashing when will it stop? We have heard it all we have seen it all yet every time I hit the shout it's the same old chit yes people are entitled to their own opinion yes I know if I don't like it than I shouldn't read it  but this is like whipping a dead horse just asking can we find some new material and rest the paul bashing for awhile

Create an account to see this content!