Hello new members

XeSuelTantra10

Hello and Welcome.  One of the cool Mods, @Toolmaker gave me some great advice when I first came on.  Take the time to go through the forums, both on the site itself and on the couples.  You will get fully up to speed and it will avoid redundant questions/comments.

Really hope you enjoy and stay!!

Hello to all new members and welcome to RealLifeCamFan here you will learn exciting new things about RLC. We encourage you to study the Read me  section located in the Welcome forum. This will guide through your journey here RLCF. I also encourage you to take a couple of weeks and  just read the shout box see how things go here. If you are not sure about something ask questions can't hurt. Now this part is very important,  If you can't take a little  feed back and or are having a bad day PLEASE leave it a the door before entering the shout as this may not bode well for you,So  get to it and once again Welcome.             

Hello to all new members and welcome to RealLifeCamFan here you will learn exciting new things about RLC. We encourage you to study the Read me  section located in the Welcome forum. This will guide through your journey here RLCF. I also encourage you to take a couple of weeks and  just read the shout box see how things go here. If you are not sure about something ask questions can't hurt. Now this part is very important,  If you can't take a little  feed back and or are having a bad day PLEASE leave it a the door before entering the shout as this may not bode well for you,So  get to it and once again Welcome.             

I agree with all said in your greeting;

However, WE must ask that any 'questions' pertaining to the forum, any of it's members (and/or any personal questions about members), rules, regulations and such be addressed and handled by any of the Moderators or an Administrator. Questions of this sort have a tendency to get answered improperly or incorrectly, not to mention,  perhaps revealing something personal; which a member might not want reported outright to the forum.

WE encourage members to answer questions about the rlc players, all you care to, as it might actually stimulate some intelligent conversations among the members. (I Hope that's possible). You can do no harm, other than maybe someone's ego about one of the players, ( this HAS happened), 

I said it before, but it's well worth repeating; WE are NOT here to bash each other... we are here to bash rlc and it's staff. BashIng members of the forum can lead to some dire consequences.

READ all of the posts and READ ME sections, may seem an impossible task, but if you only like certain couples...familiarize yourself with the antics, quirks  and mundane habits of the tenants. YOU are less likely to ask something that's already been broached in the forum. Post your comments, likes, dislikes and make the forum a fun and entertaining site.

ON Behalf of the Administrators, Moderators and all members of reallifecamfan.com......... 

WELCOME !!

Couldn't find a welcome topic so i made one.

Hey i am new here, i have been watching RLC for the past week and finally found a real fan website, you guys.

Just saying hi

Welcome to the gang mate I hope you become a regular member you are always welcome to talk on shoutbox which is always fun or talk on the boards whatever you like if you become a regular member you will be well liked or in other words you are family now all our members on here are family members in the words of btr. have fun and enjoy