Voyeur in you

supriyadesai1

Hey im a newbie at this site..I have recently started following the forum In detail..and I hope I can contribute in a better manner..I'm hoping to become a premium member as well of rlc in the coming days.

My agenda of creating this post was to discuss if anybody enjoyed the voyeuristic point of view of the whole thing..yup naked girls are the best..But does anybody enjoy the shower portion, the undressing part after they come from work, so on and so forth..

Following these people is so interesting including everything in their everyday life.. You may not find a big difference between tenants' lives especially those who just stay at home doing nothing but eating, fucking, showering, watching TV, playing on their smart phones and of course shitting lol

Dear peanut,

You may be absolutely right...I have just made my observations based on the pics available in the forum. Like you said u have been watching for 3 years straight..and ur surely the better judge of things..I may probably end up losing intrest much sooner..but I'm still hopeful of things improving along as we go along...I'm just looking at proably from the most basic aspect of it..like a girl is being filmed in her most private of moments...that is what excites me the most..Im just hoping that keeps me glued to this site for a whiLe..mean while will most Def check out the other site as well..

When I was young, I had the chance to watch my neighbors' house where I cold see the girls in the living room and bedroom only. I could watch them changing their clothes before and after schools / work and after shower.. In addition, I had the chance to see some intimate moments when their old brother had sex with is wife.. When I recall this now, I find it very similar to what I watch now on RLC ... 

When I was young, I had the chance to watch my neighbors' house where I cold see the girls in the living room and bedroom only. I could watch them changing their clothes before and after schools / work and after shower.. In addition, I had the chance to see some intimate moments when their old brother had sex with is wife.. When I recall this now, I find it very similar to what I watch now on RLC ...

Kudos...I had something similar as well used to watch my neighbor undress...she rarely used to pull the blinds and used to give a fantastic show...especially after work or when she used to dress up for going out...kinda developed my interest for voyeur then...hoping for something similar here

It's legalised voyeurism. Whereas I wouldn't dream of peeping through a neighbour's window, the people on the site are fully aware there are cameras and people watching them. So unlike my hypothetical neighbour - who would probably be exposing herself  accidentally  - they've consented to be spied on. 

I'm interested in body language, so it's interesting to watch the interaction between different people. The story that tells is sometimes different to some of the posts on this forum. And it's interesting to see the girls under the shower, but watching people having sex is a personal step too far for me.

As a kid i used to spy on my neighbour (she was probably 7-8 years older than me). She was super beautiful and often walking around naked or semi-naked. Became so obsessed that i got a binoclular :)

Im positive she saw me at some point but instead of going into hiding she pretend she havent noticed and even started to tease me (like open the windows wide, make sure the lights are lit, sit or lay naked facing my direction so i can get a very good view).

The shows got so exciting at some point i was almost getting a heart attack every time i was watching. She wasnt masturbating or doing anythig sexual, just spreading legs, bending over etc.

When she left a couple of weeks later - probably moved, dunno - i was like heartbroken.

Think it was a result of that experience as a kid that i still find spying on a naked girl (who likes to show off) super exciting for me. Nude beaches are my favotite place ; )

I agree that a fair proportion of my, admittedly limited, time on RLC is just enjoyably watching life. I am a people watcher by nature and enjoy just seeing people being normal or sometimes eccentric people! That said i think living my life in front of a camera 24/7 would drive me mad. Some say I'm there already!!!

As a kid i used to spy on my neighbour (she was probably 7-8 years older than me). She was super beautiful and often walking around naked or semi-naked. Became so obsessed that i got a binoclular :)

Im positive she saw me at some point but instead of going into hiding she pretend she havent noticed and even started to tease me (like open the windows wide, make sure the lights are lit, sit or lay naked facing my direction so i can get a very good view).

The shows got so exciting at some point i was almost getting a heart attack every time i was watching. She wasnt masturbating or doing anythig sexual, just spreading legs, bending over etc.

When she left a couple of weeks later - probably moved, dunno - i was like heartbroken.

Think it was a result of that experience as a kid that i still find spying on a naked girl (who likes to show off) super exciting for me. Nude beaches are my favotite place ; )

Ur probably right one of the biggest rush you get is watching someone either undressing or moving around half naked..its the basic thrill of what they are going to show us next..here I'm hoping atleast with the bathroom cams I can experience the same.

First experience was as a teen, clearing up after a night time party suddenly realising I could see into a room where some of the female guests were getting undressed for bed. Hooked ever since!

1 thing is certainly intresting from all these are that you find more and more people with similar intrests.it's just been a couple of days since I took the premier memebership and glad to say I have seen a few things..already seen the popular ladies nude..hoping to see others in the upcoming days

• 3 weeks later...

Had a neighbor growing up that was 4 years older than me and would tease me to the point of madness.  I thought I was sly until 2 years ago when I bumped into her(17yrs later).  Told her she still looked amazing and she laughed and said "but not as amazing as when you used to watch me from your window."  I was floored and probably turned 10 shades of red before she laughed it off and changed subject.