Somethings goin on at Leora & Pauls place...

I think that you are right... I missed it, but I reckon if Paul is Militia/ Bomb Disposal (which have been suggested and documented elsewhere), that he may well have been called up... I wonder if Peanut knows if he has been called up/ disappeared for a while before...

PEEEAAAANNNNUUUUUTTTT!!!!!!

agree urist! but will rlc allow that a woman lives alone in a appartement? I don't know how it was in the past.

Who knows. I mean, I think with Leora it would work out, but I can understand the need for multiple people in an apartment.

But what if it's just something silly like he went to the doctors and found out he's sterile? I guess only time will tell.

I didn't even realise that mandatory conscription was still a thing these days. Poor Leora (No offence to Paul but he kinda sucks)

We used to have language students... we had a turkish one and a korean one, both advised that conscription was mandatory still in both countries... although both had the "education" clause, where it could be postponed for an education... it could only be postponed for a few years. However, they changed the rules recently in turkey, where you can now buy yourself out of your military service... I think it cost our student approx £27,000 or approx $41,000!!! to buy himself out

We used to have language students... we had a turkish one and a korean one, both advised that conscription was mandatory still in both countries... although both had the "education" clause, where it could be postponed for an education... it could only be postponed for a few years. However, they changed the rules recently in turkey, where you can now buy yourself out of your military service... I think it cost our student approx £27,000 or approx $41,000!!! to buy himself out

$41,000 is a small price to be sure ya ain't gettin shot at; BUT, I'd rather be shot at when I too have a gun......

Some people cannot afford that much to get out of it, so no surprises that it is made so high. Personally I do not agree with mandatory conscription because I dont want to fight for a goverment I do not believe in (Because lets face it, they say your fighting for the people but it is really the goverment you fight for and half the time your fighting for bullshit reasons regardless of what they say)

$41,000 is a small price to be sure ya ain't gettin shot at; BUT, I'd rather be shot at when I too have a gun......

I am English so we dont even have guns unless your on a farm and then you have shotguns legally. Either way, I wont kill anyone because I see people as human beings first. I have to, otherwise I will stop believing in humanity entirely.

Some people cannot afford that much to get out of it, so no surprises that it is made so high. Personally I do not agree with mandatory conscription because I dont want to fight for a goverment I do not believe in (Because lets face it, they say your fighting for the people but it is really the goverment you fight for and half the time your fighting for bullshit reasons regardless of what they say)

Fighting for Peace is like fucking for chastity