Farewell Alex? Farewell.

So RLC is cleaning up there mistake well. This is a half ass job cause Lera is never there anyway. She and her friend Alex used RLC for a place to stay, Now that the jig is up they get rid of Alex? Why not both and start anew? why should he be the only one punished for this ball face lie? And while we are on the subject of cleaning why don't they get rid of the girls apt and replace it with the food network, hell it might be better than what they got now. 

Looks like lera and the three Alex's are gone lol. Looks like she is looking for a new bf.

I am guessing it is rlc's misteak and a bad misteak to they thought she was with the three Alex's but really she is with none of the three guys

RLC has shown several times recently that it makes big mistakes occasionally when it comes to tenant choices. They must have realized from the very beginning that this apt was going to be a flop. Much like Sara in the girls apartment, Lera was always absent. This apt should have been pulled the first week when she (Lera) only spent three nights there. I doubt that we will see Sara gone any time soon but I laude the fact that maybe this is a sign that RLC is getting tired of placing people in the apartments who really have no intention of actually living in them.