HaHaHA REJECTED

The fact that you guys still expect something to happen simply amazes me.    1.The Child this is Ilona she WILL NOT bate for you 2. she WILL NOT dyke for you 3. The only thing she WILL DO is that same old stupid dance she always do. Why is she a child well lets take a look  A child hates to be out done,A child can't hide it's emotions. Ilona hates to see Irma and Anna together So like a child she will do anything to have the attention focus back on her like making Irma think she might dyke with her and letting Irma rub her up. Once she has succeeded in forcing Anna out she drops Irma like a hot rock No Kissy Kissy No Licky Licky. Next Up Anna she could get her freak on with Irma .The only thing holding her back is the cameras and the fact she has no back bone she should stand up for what she wants stop letting Irma sniff around Ilona like a bitch in heat.  And last but not lease Miss Irma what is wrong with you it's apparent  you are NOT going to get any from Ilona . It's also apparent that you don't know how to break Anna out her shell so why waste your time go out do you. And now for us members This is my opinion and you know what they say about opinion At the rate things are going in the girl apt nothing explicit will happen just a lot of touchy feely shit so if you looking for more you are looking in the wrong apartment  As for RLC if this is your best bait for new paying member well your fishing in a dead pond. the fish are fed and are not biting  P.S. Ilnoa just accomplished what she set out to do she made Anna go to bed and she got Irma to give her a back rub also she got you all to talk bad about Irma and Anna and she comes out smelling like a rose  in her mind ALL EYES ON ME is what she thinks

I don't really understand the point of these posts apart from wanting to vent. If its I told you so, so what?

Something has happened, the 3hr massage, which is way more than 2 other girls have ever done in there inc K&K

I understand people get pissed off when something starts and it all amounts to nothing but for all we know these girls are straight, and like a bit of kink when they are drunk, which presumably was there state during the 3hr massage.

@Voops i'm not pissed off I find it funny how at the slight hint that some might happen the shout box goes completely nuts Ilona is a child out in the world very immature she will tease and that's it Anna is straight but a little bi curious and the same with Irma alcohol or not  I don't think it will ever happen. so the reason for my post was the fact at how crazy the shout get when they think it will member be like is someone recording ,get some picture post it in the forum it's complete and utter madness in the shout box. but as soon as it's over and nothing happen now most everyone is pissed  but to me it's not that hard to understand you are dealing with a child and a young lady who is very very camera shy if the shower had black curtains you would probably never see her nude in there. so just like I stated in the beginning of my post I find it amazing  p.s. if I came in drunk with a young lady and did not get it in the first 30 minutes we are in bed it is safe to say I won't because after 30min of rubbing i'm sleep so 3hrs is a total no good lol

Dude, 

What makes you so sure of yourself?

Since when is being hopeful childish? 

Two really hot bitches rubbing on each others tits is fucking awesome, especially when you're trying to get your 'wank off'. It makes sense that the shout box goes crazy when incidents like this happen, so Why be a debby downer about it? 

Enjoy the show guys!

The fact that you guys still expect something to happen simply amazes me.    1.The Child this is Ilona she WILL NOT bate for you 2. she WILL NOT dyke for you 3. The only thing she WILL DO is that same old stupid dance she always do. Why is she a child well lets take a look  A child hates to be out done,A child can't hide it's emotions. Ilona hates to see Irma and Anna together So like a child she will do anything to have the attention focus back on her like making Irma think she might dyke with her and letting Irma rub her up. Once she has succeeded in forcing Anna out she drops Irma like a hot rock No Kissy Kissy No Licky Licky. Next Up Anna she could get her freak on with Irma .The only thing holding her back is the cameras and the fact she has no back bone she should stand up for what she wants stop letting Irma sniff around Ilona like a bitch in heat.  And last but not lease Miss Irma what is wrong with you it's apparent  you are NOT going to get any from Ilona . It's also apparent that you don't know how to break Anna out her shell so why waste your time go out do you. And now for us members This is my opinion and you know what they say about opinion At the rate things are going in the girl apt nothing explicit will happen just a lot of touchy feely shit so if you looking for more you are looking in the wrong apartment  As for RLC if this is your best bait for new paying member well your fishing in a dead pond. the fish are fed and are not biting  P.S. Ilnoa just accomplished what she set out to do she made Anna go to bed and she got Irma to give her a back rub also she got you all to talk bad about Irma and Anna and she comes out smelling like a rose  in her mind ALL EYES ON ME is what she thinks

I am going to have to agree with this statement.  I really do agree with Anna, when Irma panties came off, I think she got a little spooked everything started to happen and she got scared.  Would it have been fun to watch, yes it would.  I know I am not disappointed by any actions of these three.  I have had a lot of laughs and will admit a little fun as well.

@ webmail111111    Frist of all I never call any member of this forum hopes childish. What I did say was Ilona is childish and immature . 2. I never stated as fact that it will never happen what I did say is Ilona will never dyke for us  yes she will rub and tease but thats it and if you read further in my statement  I said Anna might if it wasn't for the cameras and her shyness and the fact that instead of competing with Ilona for Irma affections she just gives up and goes to her room. 3.also I stand by what I said about the shout box I really do find it funny how it lights up when it comes to the girl apartment.4. two women rubbing and kissing  each other tits is very exciting just not for 3hrs.

Shaka ZuLu I agree totally with all you say however i was rather confused as during the 3hr marathon i felt Anna was getting rather excited and started lifting her ass/pussy up towards Irma on a few occasions but Irma never seemed to take the come on at all so am afraid my jury is still out on Anna and feel there could be a lot more to come from her if only Irma really wanted to which now i doubt very much.

Hope i am wrong but not holding my breath.

As far as Anna dashing off quick when Irma took her panties off i think you will find she went for an urgent pee.

I'm always happy to see two stunning women rubbing each other, or just one rubbing the other. I don't expect to see sex on the site all the freakin time when i go there, i guess thats what many are confusing the site for a pure sex site. i'm honestly getting more aroused by the massages cause the sex part is more fun to do with a girl than to watch other do it. :)

• 2 weeks later...