Limit overnight guests

ron802

First let me say that I'm a former subscriber who considered reupping but decided against it after noticing a BIG change in the behavior of many of the tenants. From what I can see in the free areas there's been a big drop off in the amount of semi-nudity, nudity and sex lately.

No I don't expect the tenants to live 24/7 naked, banging or rubbing one off on the couch. This is after all Real Life. But there definitely has been a change in their behavior. I believe this is mainly due to the number of guests who seem to "crash" on the couch or pull-out for days or weeks at a time. The apartments of Nelly/Bogdan and Masha/Sasha are a just a couple of examples. My wife and I don't have a lot of overnight guests but when we do it certainly affects how we act or what we wear around the house.

My idea: Limit the number of overnight guests unless they're willing to live under the same rules as the tenants.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe some of these guests are potential residents in waiting and are guesting as a way of getting used to being on cam 24/7. Better than throwing them in at the deep end and having them hide away all the time. I know in the past this has happened, from reading some of the posts on here and I know that Isabel & Marcelo stayed quite a time with Alma & Stefan, then moved in to the apartment now occupied by Carla & Mario. We may see some recent guests moving in to the apartment just vacated by Katka & Lenka.

Well said....So let's say for the heck of it, you and your woman was in one of these apt's and your parents came to stay with you...Should we expect them to perform for us....Hypothetically speaking that is. NOT meant to disrespect your parents...We can't expect everyone that pays their friends a visit to play to our likings. I know what your saying about the apts being owned by RLC and what goes on in them.. But unfortunately we expect way to much from a simple website.... Just Saying....

Well said....So let's say for the heck of it, you and your woman was in one of these apt's and your parents came to stay with you...Should we expect them to perform for us....Hypothetically speaking that is. NOT meant to disrespect your parents...We can't expect everyone that pays their friends a visit to play to our likings. I know what your saying about the apts being owned by RLC and what goes on in them.. But unfortunately we expect way to much from a simple website.... Just Saying....

wow now i have seen another side of you not only do you have brawn , but you have brains aswell. going to have to keep an eye on you .double gifted guys can get to be a handfull .lSmileyROFLMAO.gif

I'm all for more guests in the apartments - with no limit - but with maybe a stern word or two if they're going to be regulars or long-term.

Some of the best girls and hottest action have been with the guests. They add great variety and value to the site.

Alina and Anton's 2 regular guests (whatever your preference for chubby girls) never had a problem getting naked to change and shower.

There have been many positive comments about the blue haired girl at C&S's when she gets naked for the shower, and some hot female guests have showered at other appartments.

Some guests I don't care for are the three girls who come to Maya's, even 'tho I think that two of them are really cute and the chubby redhead girl has some great tits. They have a bad habit of hiding from the cameras when changing and NEVER shower or bathe there. They're masters of the "bra off and on under the shirt" technique, and other times they use the loo to change in.

RLC should give Maya and Steven a word or two on that.

• 4 weeks later...

And the guests at Maya's have been there several days now... I just now watched the chubby redhaired girl do the bra-on-under-the-shirt trick, then change pants, and stepped off thr edge of the living room camera to do it. They know exactly where they can't be seen...  There's the prime example of hiding from the cams. They've been staying there a LOT, with their faces on cam --  time to get naked, or get out.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that a large part of the long-term stays are arranged by RLC.  Recently Dasha and Demid were guests at Masha and Sasha's for several days.  It appeared to me that they weren't really friends with each other and were being "tolerated" by Masha and Sasha.  Also some of the prior guests and M&S seemed to be almost strangers lodged there by the "boss".  

I noticed similar guests at Dasha and Demid who gave the appearance of being acquaintances rather than friends.

In the real world we don't lodge strangers in our home that we don't know or give one damn about, and this detracts from the activity in the apartments.  I've even thought it might be due to housing problems caused by refugees in the area?  Whatever the cause it is not having a positive effect on the program.