First couple sex you watch?

Doomz123456

Hi people, good day for everyone!

I bring an interesting and simple question, you can see in the title.

Many of you have much time here, others not, but we've all had a chance to see something of good sex for first time.

I'll start with me. In my case the first couple in an intimate act I saw was Carla & Mario in a simple handjob, but then they left the living room and I can't see more, lol.

And now, first couple I watched having sex was M&S guests, the Rastaman and his girl, monday night, if I remember correctly. Only one position but I think she enjoyed it.

Now is your turn! Did you like the first couple you see?

Dew.

PD: Sorry for my bad english, I am learning to write.

I couldn't believe it when I joined because there was Veronica and Lucas, Dash and Denis and Alina and Antony all at it at exactly the same time  I kept my subs for a while but it was never as good as that first day  I like to see guests because some are stunning and it makes a pleasant change

RLC used to pop up on my screen and I used to close it all the time without looking.

The first time I actually stayed was when the actual guests in Nelly and Bogdan's apartment had some fun on the couch. Quite fast but fun for a start.

Yes, they are very active. I've already seen three times, lol.

Dew.