• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she really masturbate... 

Yep. She started touching herself in the living room... her shirt came open... her hand slid down... then she got up and scurried over to the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, she fingered herself as the removable shower was in her other hand aiming at, well, the best place it could aim, really.

Of course, Paul was asleep.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one thing I notice, especially just a short time ago when leora and paul left the apartment, that dog wanted to go with them really badly.  poor thing was whining so hard I just wanted to grab him thru the screen and take him home.  all that dog wants is some companionship and with these two, he is ignored other than what he himself does to push himself towards them.  lets just say they do not need a dog around at all.  yes there is a pee pad for him but wow, take him for a walk now and then, or maybe get him a companion . . . just venting . . .

• 3 months later...

And the nominees for some funny shit are     Lev for the romantic comedy I Wish I Could Bang Taboo On Cam.    Ilona for Danced So Hard I Drop My Lap Top      Spyker for the cult cassic Leorella      and the Oscar goes  to  Spyker  Leorella                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Leora
  • StnCld316 locked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic