Background information on reallifecam.com anywhere?

Guest MarkB89

Guest MarkB89

I'm really curious about the background of reallifecam.com. For example where are the apartments located, how much are the persons payed for that, how are they chosen, etc...

Did someone on the web already wrote an article about that? I did not find anything yet, no news reports, no Wikipedia entry. Only some basic info in blogs.

Guest MarkB89

Well, I'm just curious. ;)

Another question just came into my mind. Someone of you is probably able to answer it:

Do the apartments change or only the tenants? I mean, do they equip completely new apartments with cameras or are there these apartments with fixed technical installations (the cams, the network)?

Guest MarkB89

Well, this is your opinion...

I'm not interested in the person's bio's, not interested in the exakt addresses and so on.

Just general information on the project "reallifecam", which they could have provided in the FAQ's there, but didn't.

I'm really curious about the background of reallifecam.com. For example where are the apartments located, how much are the persons payed for that, how are they chosen, etc...

Did someone on the web already wrote an article about that? I did not find anything yet, no news reports, no Wikipedia entry. Only some basic info in blogs.

Basically most rlc apartments are in Russia and Spain. Rlc has been going since 2011 2012 and from time to time you will see tenants in the rlc apartments visit other tenants in their apartment so don't act surprised about that yeah some apartments live that close to each other. That is some of the background information of rlc I am sure others can add more

Basically most rlc apartments are in Russia and Spain. Rlc has been going since 2011 2012 and from time to time you will see tenants in the rlc apartments visit other tenants in their apartment so don't act surprised about that yeah some apartments live that close to each other. That is some of the background information of rlc I am sure others can add more

Thanks, very interesting.

Zoya lives very close to Nelly and Bogdan. It won't be the first time  you see her over there

Some members of RealLifeCamFan.com have done extensive detective work and determined the the tenants of RealLife Cam.com mostly do in fact live in Russia and Spain.

Truth be known, Leora and Paul live in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia.

Maya and Stepen, Nina and Kira  live near Moscow.

Dasha and Demid, Lev and Zoya, Masha and Sasha, Nelly and Bogdan  all live near Saint Petersburg, Russia. If you didn't already notice, many of them are close friends.

Carla and Mario live near Madrid, Spain.

Suzan and Hector live in Portugal.

Carina and Sabrina, and Adriana and Daniel live near Barcelona.

Ilona and Layla are in Barcelona on visas from Kiev, Russia.

This information was obtained from pizza boxes and tv advertizings.

Any more information of the players is very well hidden as it should be; we are NOT stalkers; we are voyeurs

. If you find it necessary to know more than the information I've provided, you probably need to find another hobby. We are not here to expose the personal lives of the tenants.

Some members of RealLifeCamFan.com have done extensive detective work and determined the the tenants of RealLife Cam.com mostly do in fact live in Russia and Spain.

Truth be known, Leora and Paul live in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia.

Maya and Stepen, Nina and Kira  live near Moscow.

Dasha and Demid, Lev and Zoya, Masha and Sasha, Nelly and Bogdan  all live near Saint Petersburg, Russia. If you didn't already notice, many of them are close friends.

Carla and Mario live near Madrid, Spain.

Suzan and Hector live in Portugal.

Carina and Sabrina, and Adriana and Daniel live near Barcelona.

Ilona and Layla are in Barcelona on visas from Kiev, Russia.

This information was obtained from pizza boxes and tv advertizings.

Any more information of the players is very well hidden as it should be; we are NOT stalkers; we are voyeurs

. If you find it necessary to know more than the information I've provided, you probably need to find another hobby. We are not here to expose the personal lives of the tenants.

Maya and stephan have gtm + 7. Moscau is gtm +3

Guest MarkB89

If you find it necessary to know more than the information I've provided, you probably need to find another hobby

As I said before, my curiousness is more about the project reallifecam.com itself, not the tenants living there. But thanks for the info anyway.

Maya and stephan have gtm + 7. Moscau is gtm +3

I already doubted whether the timezones and times displayed on the website are correct. There are several things which do not match with the time/-zone.

As I said before, my curiousness is more about the project reallifecam.com itself, not the tenants living there. But thanks for the info anyway.

I already doubted whether the timezones and times displayed on the website are correct. There are several things which do not match with the time/-zone.

quand je vois des affirmations, j'aime bien qu'on me donne des details!!qu'est ce qui ne colle pas avec la time zone?

I'm a little curious at what you mean by time zones do not match in reality,wondering what you have found

I'm a little curious at what you mean by time zones do not match in reality,wondering what you have found

eg leora and Paul are GMT + 7. the clock that appears on the top left of the screen confirms .the times listed are local times !!