Background information on reallifecam.com anywhere?

Guest MarkB89

eg leora and Paul are GMT + 7. the clock that appears on the top left of the screen confirms .the times listed are local times !!

I 'm a little confused by what you mean, it's the whole point that the clock in the top left corner displays the time in the specific apartment???

I 'm a little confused by what you mean, it's the whole point that the clock in the top left corner displays the time in the specific apartment???

looks into several apartments, the time shown on the top left is the local time !! here, , by   me, gtm +1=1 17 pm

Create an account to see this content!

Susan and hector are in gtm+1 zone!

AND you know this how? By the time zone on RealLifeCam.com?

We already have established that they only list the new tenants in the vertical row; NO care is taken in the time zones when listing them.

If that were true, all those listed below gmt +1 would be in Spain.

We already have established that they only list the new tenants in the vertical row; NO care is taken in the time zones when listing them.

i am in gtm + 1 time zone. it is 10 38am susan kitchen same hours!!

Create an account to see this content!

loock at time zone map. half of europa is in gtm+1

Guest MarkB89

This was not meant to be a timezone discussion thread. ;)

Btw, I was not the first one doubting whether the timzones are correct. In this thread I only replied to another user.

toolmaker123(forum admin) wrote:

Maya and Stepen, Nina and Kira  live near Moscow.

momo5768 wrote:

Maya and stephan have gtm + 7. Moscau is gtm +3

What is correct now?

toolmaker123(forum admin) also wrote:

Dasha and Demid, Lev and Zoya, Masha and Sasha, Nelly and Bogdan  all live near Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Which would be GMT+3 according to Google. The time displayed at Masha and Sasha is GMT+1 (I have the same time here).

But we do not need to discuss the times anymore. There are more important things than that. ;)

This was not meant to be a timezone discussion thread. ;)

Btw, I was not the first one doubting whether the timzones are correct. In this thread I only replied to another user.

toolmaker123(forum admin) wrote:

momo5768 wrote:

What is correct now?

toolmaker123(forum admin) also wrote:

Which would be GMT+3 according to Google. The time displayed at Masha and Sasha is GMT+1 (I have the same time here).

But we do not need to discuss the times anymore. There are more important things than that. ;)

mais, mon gars!! personne ne t'interdit de parler d'autre chose!!

Guest MarkB89

Please learn the meaning of smileys like ;)

I never said you are not allowed to post things like this here.

Btw, I think it's not very polite to write French in an English thread. Is this the usual way here?

Please learn the meaning of smileys like ;)

I never said you are not allowed to post things like this here.

Btw, I think it's not very polite to write French in an English thread. Is this the usual way here?

First, this is your culture, let you out of your isolation! Then I wondered if he was really polite to interfere in a conversation which clearly does not concern you !! the grain of salt, it is !! still it must be useful !! :):rolleyes: