HONORING THE FETISH DESIRES OF OTHERS and their posts.

toolmaker123

(THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ELSEWHERE IN THE FORUM)

I feel compelled to address this topic (and IT GOES FOR all topics as well), as some of you feel it necessary to post negatives on the opinions of others, making statements about someone else's fetish and it not being  to your liking......

THIS cannot be stressed enough.................

This is an opinion forum:

as such, if you find a topic posted you feel you need to comment negatively about, either do so in a friendly manner; as a matter of fact,  NOT belittling to the member, OR MY best  suggestion is, refrain from saying anything; move on to a subject matter more to your own personal tastes, and remove yourself from visiting the topic again.

WTF, you do it with television shows, sporting events, even the way you choose friends.

BE NICE !! or it might come back to bite YOU !!

(THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ELSEWHERE IN THE FORUM)

I feel compelled to address this topic (and IT GOES FOR all topics as well), as some of you feel it necessary to post negatives on the opinions of others, making statements about someone else's fetish and it not being  to your liking......

THIS cannot be stressed enough.................

This is an opinion forum:

as such, if you find a topic posted you feel you need to comment negatively about, either do so in a friendly manner; as a matter of fact,  NOT belittling to the member, OR MY best  suggestion is, refrain from saying anything; move on to a subject matter more to your own personal tastes, and remove yourself from visiting the topic again.

WTF, you do it with television shows, sporting events, even the way you choose friends.

BE NICE !! or it might come back to bite YOU !!

I agree with that. however, I have a question. earlier this week, I opened on leora and Paul a post called paul page. it remained two days and then was removed. Are there any views that are more predominant than others? What was there in this post which did not correspond to rclf ??

I agree with that. however, I have a question. earlier this week, I opened on leora and Paul a post called paul page. it remained two days and then was removed. Are there any views that are more predominant than others? What was there in this post which did not correspond to rclf ??

NOT that I'm aware of.......  might need someone to look into why it was removed. Sorry that it was.

I think the term honoring is a bit steep, respect for or perseverance is  probably more in line with the general concensus of opinion. The question is where do you draw the line? Should a person give certified medical advice which could genuinely emhance a person's pattern of behaviour can this be construed as criticism?  This could actually help someone to address or have a serious think about their lifestyle  and where it is leading them. Certain fetishises drift outside the norm and  most people find this somewhat difficult to comprehend, especially if it has the ability to cross boundaries that are best not discussed here. I cannot recall this subject  rearing it's head previously but by saying honor a person's fetishism is a big ask in anyone's book.

I think the term honoring is a bit steep, respect for or perseverance is  probably more in line with the general concensus of opinion. The question is where do you draw the line? Should a person give certified medical advice which could genuinely emhance a person's pattern of behaviour can this be construed as criticism?  This could actually help someone to address or have a serious think about their lifestyle  and where it is leading them. Certain fetishises drift outside the norm and  most people find this somewhat difficult to comprehend, especially if it has the ability to cross boundaries that are best not discussed here. I cannot recall this subject  rearing it's head previously but by saying honor a person's fetishism is a big ask in anyone's book.

hon·or
ˈänər/
noun

1. 1.
    high respect; esteem.
    "his portrait hangs in the place of honor"
    synonyms:
    , , , , , , , ,; 

2. 2.
    a privilege.
    "the great poet of whom it is my honor to speak tonight"
    synonyms: , , , ; 

verb

1. 1.
    regard with great respect.
    "Joyce has now learned to honor her father's memory"
    synonyms: , , , defer to, look up to; 

2. 2.
    fulfill (an obligation) or keep (an agreement).
    "make sure the franchisees honor the terms of the contract"
    synonyms: , , , , , , carry out, ,, , ; More

This is exactly what we said, and what we mean.

This is an open forum, where it is not only important to "RESPECT", (Honor), the opinions of others; it is a rule on RealLifeCamFan.com

"Should a person give certified medical advice which could genuinely enhance a person's pattern of behavior can this be construed as criticism?"

A B S O L U T E L Y !!

If you or anyone else sees fit to make any derogatory, or defaming remarks to the poster's, either  medical, clinical, scientific or other wise; they will receive a warning, just as was stated before.

IF anyone wishes to psycho-analyze any of the members of the forum, they  will meet with very severe consequences.

We ARE not here to JUDGE !!

First of all,it is HONOUR,one day you American upstarts will learn how to spell!

Joke aside I agree with what Toolmaker has said, we are not here to judge.

We all have different tastes,for instance.Some love Leora, others can't abide her. Others loved K & K,others thought they were playing us all. Some can't stand C&S,because of Elvis, but will watch N&K & dare to dream that i&D will go at it.

Think about it for a minute, how much time do you spend looking at RLC? And how would you feel if someone looked at your viewing of RLC and said,"Voyeurism,that's sick, you're weird" Would you defend yourself? Could you, or should you have to justify your behaviour in viewing the site? Is it an illness? To some, yes probably!

The same could be said for RLCF.

Try explaining this site,"it's a site where fans of RLC can go and exchange their views about RLC, you can read forums & look at pics of the tenants. it's a bit like a Big Brother forum,but not shit!" And if you visit the site everyday,are you an interested active member or are you an addict. Or is that some form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

It is not that long ago that homosexuality was viewed as a Mental Illness,you were a 'social or sexual deviant', therefore 'mad' and could be locked up in an old Asylum indefinitely or until you were 'cured' of your deviancy.

As John Lennon said."What ever gets you through the night,it's alright,alright". 8)

• 4 weeks later...

so does this extend to stalker talk in chat? personally i don't see that as fetish, more a serious condition.

i am all for beeing liberal and accepting other peoples fetishes and quirks. But if you dont have rules you create an supporting environment where these kind of things increase and foster. The next thing you know is that adresses get thrown around and you have 5 people on a plane that try to meet the tenants.

I think this behaviour is considered more of a threat by RLC then the occasional video that gets leaked on the site ;)