Nose Pickers' Fetish or Hall of Shame

dougiestyle4u

Obviously Paul is a nose abuser since he is never satisfied and very comfortable constantly digging for boogers in front of the cams. Hector is an occasional picker and loves rolling them into balls and then twicking them throughout the apt. Mario has the added considerate touch of not leaving them laying around - he EATS them - bon apetite.

Someone should write a song related to this and use the title "Snotty Fingers". Any songwriters out there that can write a short tune, record it and post it here? Seems like nose picking is a frequent topic of discussion by a lot of commenters on RLCF.

Don't hesitate to comment and add more nose pickers to the list - past and current tenants. Thanks

Dougiestyle4u

I'm no songwriter, but found this song.

IT appears they ate Paul's Brain already......

saw a boy in the playground at school. He took his finger and stuck it right up his.......nose. Then when he pulled his finger out of his nose what do you think was on the end of his finger? And then what do you think he did?

lyrics
Don't pick your nose and eat it 

Don't pick your nose that's gross 

Don't pick your nose, don't pick your nose, don't pick your nose and eat it. 

Here's why: 

Your fingernails are packed with germs 

(Allow me to explain) 

Those germs will crawl right up your nose 

And then they'll eat your brain. 

So don't pick your nose and eat it 

Don't pick your nose that's gross 

Don't pick your nose, don't pick your nose, don't pick your nose and eat it. 

Actually Sing Along Tim, the latest scientific reports show that picking your nose and eating it helps build your immune system 

But we still think it's gross 

So don't pick your nose and eat it...etc 

Those germs get in your mouth 

Then they crawl down the road 

And when they reach your stomach 

It's going to explode 

So don't pick your nose and eat it... 

And boogers have no nutritional value !!

Obviously Paul is a nose abuser since he is never satisfied and very comfortable constantly digging for boogers in front of the cams. Hector is an occasional picker and loves rolling them into balls and then twicking them throughout the apt. Mario has the added considerate touch of not leaving them laying around - he EATS them - bon apetite.

Someone should write a song related to this and use the title "Snotty Fingers". Any songwriters out there that can write a short tune, record it and post it here? Seems like nose picking is a frequent topic of discussion by a lot of commenters on RLCF.

Don't hesitate to comment and add more nose pickers to the list - past and current tenants. Thanks

Dougiestyle4u

I didn't really just waste my time and read this, did I?