Blue is gone

Watching blue today and saw her packing maybe for a holiday or something, but then she went started going through all the drawers, and cupboards even in the kitchen collecting everything which was hers I imagine. Possible visa expired, Don't know , but I think she is gone for good or at least for a long time. If gone for good will miss looking at her although she didn't do much,  but she was pretty and I think she had a awesome body  and a big thanks to all who posted pictures of her in the bathroom.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

I hope Blue is not leaving she makes that apartment, Elvis "Carina" has been slacking lately she and Sabrina has been having there disagreements and fighting. With Blue gone unless you like watching the dog and cats its a waste. Oh ya I say Blue's new tatoo "hated it" to much all over her chest and breast. 8)