Zoya and lev fight

Well...tonight Lev came home prob drunk, he was drinking beer talking to Zoya in the kitchen for a while when she was gluing whatever she makes there...
She packed her cellphonecharger and some clothes and left the apt 11,30 pm...
Assume she didn´t leave to buy snacks to his beer.
Lev is all happy now on couch with his Ipad up his nose..
Had prefered see him walk that door thou.. :(

As a fan of Zoya's I thought that was really a bad thing for everyone to see,  I saw what I saw and no one can tell me different "no it wasn't a play or script" that was real and why didn't RLC stop those cams? and why did Taboo sit on her ass an did nothing to stop it weather who was wrong or right.  That was much worst than Hictor and Suzan's fight,  the most amazing thing about it was they both shitted there way out of it with the police and tried to laugh it off.  Did they laugh it off because they don't want to get kicked out of there apartment or was it because Zoya didn't want Lev to go to jail.  "Where I am from, when a man hit a lady or spit on anyone your ass is going to jail". I am hoping RLC don't kick Zoya out, but Lev needs to go. "THATS MY OPINION" 8)

The truth is that I missed you, last night, none of the two girls slept at home. And, sleeping alone on the sofa bed. If there has been physical violence between the couple, RLC whether to cut that atitude even end up having to expel the aggressor. Although it would hurt she had to leave, because maybe she has no fault.

• 4 months later...

I missed the start of the fight but was funny as Lev would lift the torn part of his shirt and hold it there, he looked in shock that his shirt was torn. Then he spit in her hair when she was washing it. Sick. As for the guest stepping in thats a hard thing because sometimes you end up being attacked by both.

The fight might of been real or for ratings...all I have to say is I lost some respect for the 2 of them last night when I seen them laughing it up afterwards.....Her given him a smack down, him hitting her back...his lip bleeding and he spits it on her.....wow... are they that desprite for ratings...

Going for ratings by using abuse only works against them. No one want's to watch abuse and will quit watching ,I hope

Going for ratings by using abuse only works against them. No one want's to watch abuse and will quit watching ,I hope

Was only stating a fact that the fight was all for show... It would be one cold day in hell before I stood there and watched an ass hit a woman.... Any man that hits a woman, is no man in my eyes and will be beaten to a pulp....

Just Sayin...!