Apartment Talk, Observations and Suggestions

dougiestyle4u

It seems that there is a lot of interest and discussions (friendly but at times very heated or argumentative) about both the young girls' apartments and the ever changing girls.

Most of the talk is about wanting to know specific details about their personal lives or hoping for lesbian action, threesomes or more. Personally i couldn't give two shits (or care less) about their real life outside RLC. They are there for our voyeuristic pleasures (whatever that is - everyone has their own turn-on). Fantasizing or wishing tenants would do more things sexually is good and i have my own imaginations but don't set myself up for major disappointment. Watching boring people or tenants using phones and laptops pretty well 24/7 is not for me. "Normal" real life activities by tenants is what i look for (whether they do it with clothes, skimpy - next to nothing outfits or totally naked).

Some tenants appear to be "scripted or playing for the cams" for the viewers to satisfy RLC requests for increased subscriptions or earning themselves performance bonus money. To some degree i am okay with this but if it is too obvious and predictable then it is a joke and a turn-off.

There are a few apartments whereby the tenants are totally comfortable to do pretty well anything in front of any cam (free or premium) such as Leora and Paul (Paul not shy picking his nose for us to enjoy - lol), Carla and Mario, Nelly and Bogdan plus Masha and Sasha. Other apartment tenants are comfortable with the cams but more discreet when having sex (allowing paid subscribers to watch - which is understandable). Then there are a few apartments (girls' apts in particular) where the tenants are naked in front of the cams but go out of their way, at times, to avoid the cams and even hide from paid subscriber cams - that is a shame). I think Suzan and Hector are the only ones that avoid being naked in front of the free cam (could be wrong).

To me, the young girls' apartments are a disappointment even though the nudity is great to see. Now, what if there was an apartment with 2 or 3 single older mature women that were in there 30's or 40's with various shapes (skinny, well-toned or slightly bigger built) and nationalities that are heterosexual or possibly bisexual (already have or had lesbian apts). Perhaps an asian couple, black couple or interracial couple. Personally, for a change, i would like this to happen. Would RLCF members try to get personal information about them just like they do with the young girls? Would people make up stories about single mature women? Older women have different and much better behavior and activities plus not as childish. Worth a try - considering how brutal some recent apts and tenants have been lately (quickly gone bye bye).

The key for an apartment to work and last a fair amount of time is that the possible tenants are 100% totally comfortable in front of all cams. Also, RLC needs to ensure specific rules are followed and ZERO tolerance for any individual abuse (physical, verbal or mental). Recently, because of some actions by certain tenants, i hate and avoid looking at their apt while there are only a few apts that satisfy my voyeurism needs for various reasons. RLC should be able to figure out what works and doesn't work by now????

Just me being observant and open-minded to change - for the better - are you?

Fully agree, there are some here who have forgotten this is just a voyeur site and get very obsessive about certain tenants.  The tenants would have to be natural exhibitionists because they know what they are getting themselves into when the sign the contract (you really think they didn't look at the site first before signing on the dotted line???).  They know what is allowed, what isn't allowed and what the bear minimum is required .

Also glad you bought up the 'it's all scripted' bullshit.  If it was scripted, then they should fire whoever is writing the scripts.  Yes I full understand that the tenants are given certain guidelines to follow but they would be general in their description I would guess.  But some here think every time one of the girls takes a phone call it is from the RLC Control Room telling them to get naked and start fucking each other.  Just wishful thinking on their part I think. Lets face it, if it was scripted, we would be seeing a shit load more action, and we aren't seeing any action are we!

The sad and underlying fact with your statement is that due to members different views on voyuerism. It would be impossible for RLC to satisfy everyones wishes , thats why they have such a diverse selection of characters in the project , if every participant was the same i doubt RLC would raise enough revenue to stay afloat ,as for getting ,more mature couples in. The market for them is limited due to commitments ie: children .location and responsibilities , its the younger generation that havent lived a life that commit themselves to these kind of projects,You can be sure at least 90% of them when they become mature will look back and wish they had never been involved in RLC ,

The sad and underlying fact with your statement is that due to members different views on voyuerism. It would be impossible for RLC to satisfy everyones wishes , thats why they have such a diverse selection of characters in the project , if every participant was the same i doubt RLC would raise enough revenue to stay afloat ,as for getting ,more mature couples in. The market for them is limited due to commitments ie: children .location and responsibilities , its the younger generation that havent lived a life that commit themselves to these kind of projects,You can be sure at least 90% of them when they become mature will look back and wish they had never been involved in RLC ,

AS I said before;

Imagine you were a tenant of RealLife Cam.com and in the future you  and your SO are sitting in a cafe, enjoying a nice meal, when someone walks up to your table and says, "I recognize you from RLC,; you used to sit on the sofa and rub that pussy like it would catch fire and with all to nether bits hanging out, for all the world to see."  "AND you, LIMP Dick; WTF; go see a doctor."

OR you finally see Lev or Yarik walking on the streets and go to him and CLOCK his BLOCK !! They'll never know why for some un-Godly reasons, someone came up to them and decked them......

OR say you are one of those trying to further your career as a model; some high fashion agency in Paris or NY call and you tell them, pointedly that you had to act like you had Bisexual  tendencies to gain, of all things, oranges........ that too looks real good on a resume'.

MY point here is; it might look good at the moment (All kindsa money and exposure,[ sic pun ] ), but many things you do now, could and very likely will affect your future endeavors. 

I believe in what i said in a generalized overview of the apartments and what might help RLC get better. I understand everyone has different wishes in terms of voyeurism, including me, and can't please everyone but RLC can improve (build on the positives and don't repeat the negatives). The do nothing apts and tenants do very little for RLC - in my opinion (as evident by the turnover). Young kids take a chance with signing on to an apartment with RLC so other age groups or different nationalities or whoever wants to should not be excluded but given an opportunity. Mature individuals should be able to make a better informed decision if they want to get involved (as opposed to young people). Plus, i didn't say every apartment should be the same. The right mix of people with different "real life" living can be achieved if decisions by RLC are made with open minds. This is a voyeurism site and potential tenants have to be aware what it is all about. If tenants in later years regret doing RLC it is their problem - it was their choice.

I guess I am in the same group as you guys.  I have no preconceived ideas on what I will see, and I enjoy whay's happening as it comes.  I lnow some apartments are boring at times (or even empty) but that's "real life".

If anyone doesn't like it, they can always cancel their subscription.

On the topic of more mature tenants, I would add my comments about Katka and Lenka.  I found them to be a refreshing change from the giddy antics of Ilona for instance, and it was a pity they broke up and the apartment closed..

But once again, this point has been made over and over again.  Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, their own reasons for being involved in this site.

I enjoy (mostly) the comments on the Shoutbox and hearing the different points of view.

As the French say "Vive la difference!!!!".

The question of "scripting" never goes away.  

I don't think it is, but can't help but notice that there have been times when almost everyone was filling their tubs with bubble bath to the point of overflowing and you couldn't see anything else.

Then all of a sudden candles are the "in thing" and everyone was burning candles and distorting the cameras.

Thank goodness that seems to be past.

Can anyone explain why there is so much long-term visiting in various apartments on this site?  There was a time that seemed like a couple of weeks when D & D were staying with Masha and Sasha and none of them seemed happy with the arrangement.  Meanwhile others were staying at the D & D apartment.  Then we had various other nomads staying with M & S...  none of this makes any sort of sense and they didn't appear to be friends even!  I'd about decided that it had something to do with the invasion of people fleeing Syria, etc.

The tenants in the apartements know that we are watching and we know, that they know. Therefore I dont think it is not necessary to fake voyeurism by switching off the artificial lights just at those times, that watching them is interesting. Infrared Cameras should be only for the real nightsleep. I cannot accept Arguments, that the idea of "real life voyeurism"  does RLC not allow to tell them what  the subscribers are waiting for.  They must not have intructions what to do, but they should realize, that RLC is living on subscrition fees of subscribers and their allovance to use the apartement should be valued by RCL and lead to a longer stay or to fire them in time or have influence on any payments if they get such. This might prevent us from tenants sleeping the whole day, looking into their Televison set, Notebook or Handy whenever they are home.

The Idee of the site is fabulous, different Time Zones, even if they were fake allow to follow nice scenes 24/7, Quality of streams, both picture and sound is good (with the exeption of infrared), position of cameras is allright, as a voyeur we have to acept that there is no zoom or moving cameras following up, but all is spoiled when it comes to infrared, showing grisely grey pictures and miserable sound, as it was better in the 60ty years in black and white.

I have tried out RCL as a subcriber but cancelled within the first month. I am sure, that RCL could hold customers longer, get more subscribers, if they would only use all their chances with proper stream quality without infrared, or more different languages be spoken rather than only Russian an Spanish. I would never blame the tenants for not doing what the voyeurs want, this has to be guided by RCL in a way, that the tennants can do what and how they like it, allone or with friends not by scripting but just by setting some rules.

I discovered RCLfans, because I find myself checking the site from time to time to find out if things have changed in order to become a subscriber again. Maybe I am not allone

• 3 weeks later...