tenants are making money while they sleep

skippy

i have just realised why they leave t/vs on when they are in bed they set motion sensors of so you click on that app and nobody is there..they must get so much for every time some one clicks on there app they are not as stupid as we all make them out to be all so the pets set them off i might be wrong

I really don't think that the tenants make money if you click on their apt. cameras. They live there for free. RLC makes money from your subscriptions.

I could be wrong, but that my opinion based on what I have read hear on the RLCF and from other cam base sites.

I really don't think that the tenants make money if you click on their apt. cameras. They live there for free. RLC makes money from your subscriptions.

I could be wrong, but that my opinion based on what I have read hear on the RLCF and from other cam base sites.

I agree. It doesn't seem like a subscription based service would be doing any sort of pay per click compensation.