K&K

Rob1

I am a bit surprised that this thread is going.  Firstly because all the complaints have been about one apartment only,

and secondly, if you don't find the site interesting, then don't subscribe.

And what follows from that is if you don't subscribe, don't complain.

Fair enough!!!!

That's funny, I was about to post somewhat of a similar post.....lol... you beat me to it... :P

• 1 month later...

RCL has a habit making you think that same is going to happen when nothing will happen. i will let the newbis have there lesbian fantasies

while that is true, RLC was hoping to and has duplicated the girls apt with the KK apt. girls who are not that shy and occasionally playing a little grab-ass. unfortunately they need to bull the weeds at the girls apt (assuming it still IS a girls apt) so the skin and grabass with return.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm, interesting discussion.  As a newbie, I found the RLC site first.  Thought it was interesting but as I don't speak any of the languages I've heard so far( any chance an apt will be opened in an English spkg place or with english spkg participants?).  I do believe I have heard some french so have been brushing up a bit as I was born and raised in Quebec. I then found this site and joined (in for a penny, in for a pound as we say).

I really enjoy this site for the conversations.  Yes, I've seen things happening, have fallen victum to wishful thinking, only because the girls are so hot, and been not quite disappointed because how can you really be disappointed if some nubile young thing, 40 years younger is letting you see her naked.  My 2 cents.