Chat room colours

Rob1

Made a new topic on this as members was getting confused as to what the colours mean and how many posts are needed to see the gallery.

Here is a new fresh layout of the chat room colours.

Blue = Moderator

Red = Admin

Orange = Hero Member (30 posts or more this will also let you view the gallery)

Green = Paid Member (on the fan forum only)

Black = Normal Member (who is trying to reach 30 posts)

Posts do not count in the chat room if it did you of would of had about 3000 posts by now so really that would be quite pointless. only in the forum it counts say for example if you post in the maya & stepan board that would count as 1 post. Posts only count in the forum it's self. Anyway curious since you are already a paid member on rlcf you should be able to view the gallery automatically.

Posts do not count in the chat room if it did you of would of had about 3000 posts by now so really that would be quite pointless. only in the forum it counts say for example if you post in the maya & stepan board that would count as 1 post. Posts only count in the forum it's self. Anyway curious since you are already a paid member on rlcf you should be able to view the gallery automatically.

Even Paid Members need to  have their accounts upgraded and approved by Admin, I've noticed with a couple others. 

AND I think he was asking for other members, not particularly himself.

PLEASE read the ADMINISTRATORS topic on gaining access to the gallery. IT gives the specific requirements.

• 3 months later...

Made a new topic on this as members was getting confused as to what the colours mean and how many posts are needed to see the gallery.

Blue = Moderator

Red = Admin

Thanks-you Elvis I had no idea about the colours.

Blue = Moderator

Red = Admin

When do the gold ones come out for the ones that are legends lol 

When do the gold ones come out for the ones that are legends lol

Thanks-you Elvis I had no idea about the colours.

Unfortunately there is no gold colour or no gold member or no legend but if there was i would give it to mee4youu as he is one of our beloved members and done the most posts out of everybody in the history of the forum and please don't call me Elvis lol

Unfortunately there is no gold colour or no gold member or no legend but if there was i would give it to mee4youu as he is one of our beloved members and done the most posts out of everybody in the history of the forum and please don't call me Elvis lol

Please accept my deepness apologizes. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/10/2016 at 8:01 AM, Rob1 said:

What about pictures that are posted?? Some are posting a 100 or more pictures a week "playboy mag" and crediting them selfs......I have been here for over three years and still don't know how that work.8)