We all know that after SugarBonnie came back off her one week vacation she sprung into a whole different person, the person that most of us was asking when or why haven't she done anything sexual on cam. Now that she is doing these things on cam its a big question mark for some of the members.  SugarBonnie is sexy and now I know sneaky and freaky too, I had the pleasure of watching her masturbate yesterday while she was doing her thing in front of the cam and that was the first time I have seen her do that "what a turn on" and to me it was not fake.  Maybe its me but I since a lot of JEALOUSY in that apartment now from Carina and Sabrina, they don't talk to her as much and seem to do a lot of whispering to each other.  Some members think its wrong for her to be doing what she is doing, We really don't know why she is doing it, only what we have heard or think, I think if RLC had a real problem with it she would be the first know.  I have noticed that you use to be able to look in her room late at night with the light off,  for some reason that cam won't let you anymore if she is in there with the light off and she won't move that chair either. What is she doing so different than the other young ladies in these apartments? 8)

I don't know if this new thing is RLC marketing or what? I hear a lot that this is the first sexual thing SugarBonnie has done. I have not seen her on CAM4 but I have seen her engage in three sexual encounters: 1) at a party, all the girls sucked her tits, 2) after the party, she dry fucked Elvis (both had on panties) in the bedroom and 3) they brought in a guy who fucked her one night in the guest room; 

I don't know if this new thing is RLC marketing or what? I hear a lot that this is the first sexual thing SugarBonnie has done. I have not seen her on CAM4 but I have seen her engage in three sexual encounters: 1) at a party, all the girls sucked her tits, 2) after the party, she dry fucked Elvis (both had on panties) in the bedroom and 3) they brought in a guy who fucked her one night in the guest room; 

OK...i missed that one "the one with the guest". 8)

Read the Blue Thread,  She was crying and had discussions with Sabrina regarding doing that. She desperately needs money and that is the only way she knows how. She isnt happy and thinks is prostitution. So it is not really some RLC ploy or other stuff ;)