Who is jealous of PAUL???

Interesting theory?...He has a good thing going on here....He lives in a decent apt', rent free, with a really fit woman who is a serial masturbator....He gets to sleep as much as he wants to, and only gets up to eat the food that she provides....If she's feeling horny, he gets to shag Leora...If he only wants a 6 thrust session, she will happily finish herself off for him...If she's horny but on her period, she gives him a lovely blowjob, with a swallow at the end, and then he can go back to sleep...That sounds like a bloody good life to me..What do you think???..By the way did i mention that he get to shag LEORA.????????

Interesting theory?...He has a good thing going on here....He lives in a decent apt', rent free, with a really fit woman who is a serial masturbator....He gets to sleep as much as he wants to, and only gets up to eat the food that she provides....If she's feeling horny, he gets to shag Leora...If he only wants a 6 thrust session, she will happily finish herself off for him...If she's horny but on her period, she gives him a lovely blowjob, with a swallow at the end, and then he can go back to sleep...That sounds like a bloody good life to me..What do you think???..By the way did i mention that he get to shag LEORA. ???? ????

YEAH, whatta life; NO goals, No ambitions, not providing for your spouse; there's something to be proud of..... 

Freeloading for the rest of your life?

What happens if RealLifeCam.com boots yer ass out? THEN Whatcha gonna do? DO you really think living with her narcissistic ass is easy? HE has some of the greatest  tolerance for a woman I've ever seen. AND WHY??? SO he gets free rent, free food and a little cum dumpster to boot.

Paul is in the military. Probably some kind of reserve duty. Some times he leaves in the morning dressed in a military uniform and comes home in the afternoon. In almost a year or so that I have been watching Leora, Paul has been missing from the apartment for about a month at least 2 times. @toolmaker123 (forum admin) has been on RLCF much longer than I have and probably can back me up on Paul being in the military of some sorts.

Let's face it we are all jealous of everybody on rlc it is not just Paul who gets everything free it is every other tenant on rlc that gets everything free.

I bet leora come free for Paul to hey hey.

I bet every sucker gets pissed of when they eventfully leave rlc because nothing is free no more they live a normal life that's why many tenants have lived on rlc for 2 or more years they are scared to leave their free life.

Of coarse we are jealous of paul, he has Leora.  Info on Paul,  Yes he is in the reserves,leaves for a couple of weeks each summer for training.  Couple of years ago in old apt. A member who spoke russian said paul was educated in England for a few (He speaks english well as can Leora) May be smarter then we think.  Leora also used to work in the medical field, possibly a nurse, as she left old apt in uniform when they first moved in.  More to these two then we may think---But Paul is still a douche--LOL

Interesting theory?...He has a good thing going on here....He lives in a decent apt', rent free, with a really fit woman who is a serial masturbator....He gets to sleep as much as he wants to, and only gets up to eat the food that she provides....If she's feeling horny, he gets to shag Leora...If he only wants a 6 thrust session, she will happily finish herself off for him...If she's horny but on her period, she gives him a lovely blowjob, with a swallow at the end, and then he can go back to sleep...That sounds like a bloody good life to me..What do you think???..By the way did i mention that he get to shag LEORA. ???? ????

Yes I agree Paul is one lucky S.O.B. I am not quite sure how anyone can think they know what ambitions, goals, motivations, etc. the people on RLC may or may not possess. 

How does she provide the food...? He's the one working, she's the one that is freeloading.

• 3 weeks later...

i am jelus of the dog he gets to watch her rub and finger her pussy...

and gets to watch close up as well cant get better than that

and yes i spelt jealous rong and wrong wrong lol i must be chinese man who gets nothing rite write