Who is jealous of PAUL???

The only thing to be jealous about is Leora. Win her heart and Paul is the biggest loser of all time. He won't be freeloading without her for 5 more minutes. RLC doesn't give a shit about Paul. It's Leora who makes the money in that apartment.

This is pretty true now, but when they first applied for RLC, they wouldn't have passed is the were separate.. I mean RLC wouldn't approve her being alone or single.. 

This is pretty true now, but when they first applied for RLC, they wouldn't have passed is the were separate.. I mean RLC wouldn't approve her being alone or single.. 

Leora should spend some time with Danaya or Irma (too bad she's gone). I would love to watch that show! Danaya trying to talk Leora into some dirty girl-girl stuff. :wub:

Leora should spend some time with Danaya or Irma (too bad she's gone). I would love to watch that show! Danaya trying to talk Leora into some dirty girl-girl stuff. :wub:

It wouldn't happen...you know why? because Leora is a self centered narcissistic bitch. She has to be center of attention. 

• 3 months later...