THINGS I'M GETTING SICK OF

I'm really getting sick of this Hector and Suzan saga. RLC if this is your script it's getting pretty lame. Either have Suzan bang one or both or all three. In the words of Nike Just Do It!  I'm sick of all these damn guest. I'm sick of the couple in N&B not because they don't have sex or bathe. They are just plain boring. When you had F-him and the Nympho in the apt at lease you had viewer. I'm sick of all these empty apt. Where is your back up plan? I would have standby's for when my tenants went on vacations. I'm sick of both girls apt. The girls are easy on the eyes but boring as hell. I'm sick of the division in the chat room. When I first join members had a lot more respect for the tenants and other members. Now it's just a free for all. So what are you sick of? And if it's me get over it cause I ain't going nowhere.  edit: one more thing I'm sick of is the I'm not here for the sex, But constantly bitching when there is none. 

I'm really getting sick of this Hector and Suzan saga. RLC if this is your script it's getting pretty lame. Either have Suzan bang one or both or all three. In the words of Nike Just Do It!  I'm sick of all these damn guest. I'm sick of the couple in N&B not because they don't have sex or bathe. They are just plain boring. When you had F-him and the Nympho in the apt at lease you had viewer. I'm sick of all these empty apt. Where is your back up plan? I would have standby's for when my tenants went on vacations. I'm sick of both girls apt. The girls are easy on the eyes but boring as hell. I'm sick of the division in the chat room. When I first join members had a lot more respect for the tenants and other members. Now it's just a free for all. So what are you sick of? And if it's me get over it cause I ain't going nowhere.  edit: one more thing I'm sick of is the I'm not here for the sex, But constantly bitching when there is none. 

When you get to this stage .where the lives of total strangers get you into a uncontrolable stage of dispair ,ITS THE TIME TO TAKE UP KNITTING. LOL

When you get to this stage .where the lives of total strangers get you into a uncontrolable stage of dispair ,ITS THE TIME TO TAKE UP KNITTING. LOL

Texl, Tool and I played an interesting game a while ago where we guessed what items in each apartment would be best for the ladies if they ever wanted to beat the shit out of their spouses.

Apparently, Leora comes in first place with the guitar, and Carla comes in second with that huge frying pan they have.

Personally, I would pay extra for gladiator matches in the apartments..