On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 2:35 PM, CowArt said:

And full frontal, well, minus her head then:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Just seen her dressed in the lounge area... definetly Masha esque

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 2:21 PM, CowArt said:

First sighting of Anezka, only backside so far: 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

You said only the backside but with the mirror you did capture the frontside - only thing missing is the pussy but their are enough cats in the other apartments - haha   @CowArt - your the man - Thanks

Edited by StnCld316

I see a&k have arrived in the doomed apartment everyone that goes to this apartment ends in heartbreak let's hope for better outcome here.

By the way thanks toolmaker for creating this fan page think this is the first fan page you have ever done in the history of your life safes me a job lol.

IT's an easy job, but someone has to do it.....It's the firstest time I been able before anyone else did it !!!

That’s Not My Job

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.  There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.  Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.  Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job.  Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it.  It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.