Alternatives for anony.ws?

CowArt

I have been using anony.ws for uploading pics, and sharing them in the forums, I think quite some RLCF-users used this service.

As you might have seen, it is shutting down. It's not accepting any new uploads, and what's online now will go offline on april 14th.

So, now I'm looking for alternatives. I've posted some stuff yesterday using postimage.org, that seems to work okay so far.

But, there's always the issue what the site does with the images, and more important, with the data they collect while I'm uploading. Do they log my IP-adress? Will they give my IP-adress to RLC, if RLC asks for it? I don't want to get banned from RLC just yet.

I'm interested to hear what alternatives other members are using.

I have been using anony.ws for uploading pics, and sharing them in the forums, I think quite some RLCF-users used this service.

As you might have seen, it is shutting down. It's not accepting any new uploads, and what's online now will go offline on april 14th.

So, now I'm looking for alternatives. I've posted some stuff yesterday using postimage.org, that seems to work okay so far.

But, there's always the issue what the site does with the images, and more important, with the data they collect while I'm uploading. Do they log my IP-adress? Will they give my IP-adress to RLC, if RLC asks for it? I don't want to get banned from RLC just yet.

I'm interested to hear what alternatives other members are using.

Thanks @B.T.R. for all the suggestions.

Looks like the "problem" resolved itself: 

Anony for sale - wrong decision

Today we removed the announcement about Anony.ws closing down. We received some emails with questions, if this is a joke - it was not. Anony.ws is a free and anonymous service, but we have to pay for our servers and for our domain. 
If you want to help us keep anony.ws online, disable your adblock, if you have one. 
Best regards,
Anony.ws Staff

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...