Shaveless

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen Leora's pubic hair? O0  has anyone seen her shaving or waxing >:D?? I think the answer is no. Maybe she made Laser hair removal.. her pussy is always shinning,fresh and clean >:D .. >:D  

Can you guess who just found out how to use the font and colour buttons ..... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen Leora's pubic hair? O0  has anyone seen her shaving or waxing >:D?? I think the answer is no. Maybe she made Laser hair removal.. her pussy is always shinning,fresh and clean >:D .. >:D  

She shaves, confirmed yesterday, she was sat in the guest room flashing her fanny and it looked a bit fury, when she went to the bathroom, I noticed that on camera 5 she flits back and fourth between the toilet and the sink numerous times this was also noted because for once she left the bathroom door open, and when she got in the shower there it was glowing slightly pink (she needs a new blade in her razor) but smooth as a babies bum 

• 2 months later...

I don't care to be honest shaved,trimmed or hairy it doesn't matter to me a pussy is a pussy at the end of the day , as long as you give the pussy a good pounding that is the only thing that matters at the end of the day lol