Move that F*cking ??????

Dazzan

Just starting this thread, as a means of relieving frustration when tenants either purposefully or accidentally place stuff in front of the camera....

Todays example

Move that fucking... PLANT

plant is better looking , how about booting doris and norris out and turn that appartment into a greenhouse , get more fukin action 

Move that f***ing blanket! Seems Leora and Paul never engage in sex out in the open anymore. Yesterday Leora had to go get a blanket before she would sit on the couch with Paul. If this is supposed to be "real life" why is all sex completely hidden? Also the new room Anezka and Karel. So many times I have seen her naked, and he doesn't seem to care. I know they have had sex at least twice because it is on the gallery. But twice out of the 2 or 3 weeks they have been there doesn't seem like a lot. Maybe they are a married couple, and the desire is not there anymore.

move that f*cking dog from l&p every time any thing exiting is about to happen it starts yap yap yaping..

move that f*cking elvis from c&s it gives me the creeps to watch them have sex i would rather watch efim and lev shaging each other lol not

move that f*cking tramp from d&d he cant sing he cant play that geetar why is he there he is taking up space that i could have

move that f*cking Christmas tree ilona just remembered its gone and so has she sorry ilona xxx

move that f*cking finger from up your nose.paul.and put it some were else up your arse would look better

move them two f*cking retards from s&h they are eating all there food 

move that f*cking dog from l&p every time any thing exiting is about to happen it starts yap yap yaping..

move that f*cking elvis from c&s it gives me the creeps to watch them have sex i would rather watch efim and lev shaging each other lol not

move that f*cking tramp from d&d he cant sing he cant play that geetar why is he there he is taking up space that i could have

move that f*cking Christmas tree ilona just remembered its gone and so has she sorry ilona xxx

move that f*cking finger from up your nose.paul.and put it some were else up your arse would look better

move them two f*cking retards from s&h they are eating all there food 

Skippy you and I are thinking so much alike. Move all the f*king bums starting with Starving Artist in D and D apartment. Just think what "real life" sex we might see if D and D had their whole apartment to experiment in, instead of being confined to their bedroom. S and H have no privacy either, except for their own bedroom. All other rooms are taken up by freeloaders who take who take the tenants outside to smoke dope all day. I think it would be exciting to see a little sex all over the house like N and B do when they don't have guests. Move the men that aren't interested in sex like Paul, Stepan, and maybe Karel and Lev to their own room filled with computers since they think the computers are better than sex anyway. And let the people that pay the money get to see more "real life" as it should be, not confined to one room of your home.