Move that F*cking ??????

Dazzan

move that f*cking dog from l&p every time any thing exiting is about to happen it starts yap yap yaping..

move that f*cking elvis from c&s it gives me the creeps to watch them have sex i would rather watch efim and lev shaging each other lol not

move that f*cking tramp from d&d he cant sing he cant play that geetar why is he there he is taking up space that i could have

move that f*cking Christmas tree ilona just remembered its gone and so has she sorry ilona xxx

move that f*cking finger from up your nose.paul.and put it some were else up your arse would look better

move them two f*cking retards from s&h they are eating all there food 

this just cracked me up, thanks Skippy best laugh I've had all week

There has the be a better place for the fridge in Leora and Paul's apartment. Like, maybe not so close to the sink Paul has to do a little shimmy on the rare occasion he wants to wash a dish.

Allow me to fix that sentence for you, my good sir.

There has to be a better place for the Paul, like maybe not so close to the apartment.

move that fucking bearded fucking retard from Vika's an Elisa's apt... everytime I click on that apt he's sat there with his laptop playing with the fucking wild life living in his fucking beard............the fucking retard

there are alot of tenants need to be re tard ..and feathered lol

There has the be a better place for the fridge in Leora and Paul's apartment. Like, maybe not so close to the sink Paul has to do a little shimmy on the rare occasion he wants to wash a dish.

Where is the fucking sink anyway, I can't even see one hardly any room to put a plate down on the worktops/counter (for our USA friends lol)

• 3 weeks later...