1000 posts & a post !!

MEE4YOUU

Celebrating my 1000th post, 8) I would like to say it was an interesting experience to be on this site for over 3 years now C:-) and I want to thank BTR   ;D and all the moderating team for their notable efforts and influence which applied and reflected real developments on making the forums more lively and interactive. >:D.  Keep going you guys..   ^-^;D 

post-1860-0-82977900-1460981411_thumb.jpg

Happy 1000 happy for you pal it took you a long time to get there but now you are finally there. Also you are the first member of rlcf to reach 1000 posts history made by mee4youu.

Thank you so much and maybe you may hold an urgent meeting with the other moderators and grant me some cash money in this occasion lol.. 

Celebrating my 1000th post, 8) I would like to say it was an interesting experience to be on this site for over 3 years now C:-) and I want to thank BTR   ;D and all the moderating team for their notable efforts and influence which applied and reflected real developments on making the forums more lively and interactive. >:D.  Keep going you guys..   ^-^;D 

Your Gold watch is in the mail to you; BTR will send it forthright. The only cash we have is Monopoly money. Which is fitting since everything on Reallifecam.com is faked.

IN the meantime, find and buy  yourself a cupcake, stick in a candle and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate !!

In all seriousness, You are one of the best commentators we have on reallifecamfan.com. WE are proud to call you our  'friend'.

I don't recall any one incident where you belittled anyone, berated anyone or made anyone angry.... your comments are always relevant and on topic and

I FOR ONE  DO want to give YOU something from the HEART;  a great BIG........

THANK YOU !!

Please continue  being one of our greats !!

You are very much  loved, appreciated and respected on the forum.

A Friend for life,

toolmaker123 (Forum Administrator)

Your Gold watch is in the mail to you; BTR will send it forthright. The only cash we have is Monopoly money. Which is fitting since everything on Reallifecam.com is faked.

IN the meantime, find and buy  yourself a cupcake, stick in a candle and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate !!

In all seriousness, You are one of the best commentators we have on reallifecamfan.com. WE are proud to call you our  'friend'.

I don't recall any one incident where you belittled anyone, berated anyone or made anyone angry.... your comments are always relevant and on topic and

I FOR ONE  DO want to give YOU something from the HEART;  a great BIG........

THANK YOU !!

Please continue  being one of our greats !!

You are very much  loved, appreciated and respected on the forum.

A Friend for life,

toolmaker123 (Forum Administrator)

oh my god.. this tooooo much for me toolmaker123.. and this is a big responsipility.. many thanks for your nice words .. 

nicechumley here congradulations on your history making accomplishment on this chat forum site i think you will enjoy your new life time free membership that will be sent to you via ups provided by the ceo of rlc thats what i hear anyhow you go far in this company it is quite a big accomplishment well done...

IM not going to bore you with how good or great you are . somethings just dont need to be said only looked at , like your profile , so words are meaningless . 

giphy.gif  i will find some sort of reward for your imput to this site 

Thank you big boss  - شكرا جزيلا سيدي العزيز