When will SugarBonnie get her own app?

does any one agree give her an app with her b/f ..or even give her one with a freind?

she is the back bone of that app is there anybody that can honestly say they go to this app to see laurel and hardy. it makes me cringe to see them preforming together.i am beginning to think maybe s/bonnie i s the sister of c/ or /s which would explain why she has been there so long.if rlc gave her and ? an app maybe she would give up her part time job and entertain all us rlcf instead ... one can only dream lol 

does any one agree give her an app with her b/f ..or even give her one with a freind?

she is the back bone of that app is there anybody that can honestly say they go to this app to see laurel and hardy. it makes me cringe to see them preforming together.i am beginning to think maybe s/bonnie i s the sister of c/ or /s which would explain why she has been there so long.if rlc gave her and ? an app maybe she would give up her part time job and entertain all us rlcf instead ... one can only dream lol 

Hi there, my name is Dazzan... and I endorse this proposition (unfortunately I can't like it as I am out of likes for the day)

If it takes a partner for Sugar to get an apartment of her own I volunteer and would like to apply for that position.  Iam a student of spanish culture and speak fluent spanish.  Iam a renouned tatoo artist so I know Suger would approve.  Willing to pay my own air fare.  What else could RLC ask for.  I Only have one small fault.--Iam a habitual Liar.

i don't think that sugarB could be interessed because:

the guy is just a guy who she's fucking, is not a regular bf and as you see, they don't have a regular sex

SugarB is not sure to stay in barcelona for a long time. she was thinking to go back in italy for a seasonal job

she's likes to stay at home , alone with her laptop and her music. i think could be boring.

i'm not sure, but maybe rlc want to make her a regular tenant and put microphones in her room.

If it takes a partner for Sugar to get an apartment of her own I volunteer and would like to apply for that position.  Iam a student of spanish culture and speak fluent spanish.  Iam a renouned tatoo artist so I know Suger would approve.  Willing to pay my own air fare.  What else could RLC ask for.  I Only have one small fault.--Iam a habitual Liar.

The apartments are not 'handicap' equipped, so you need'nt apply.

Also, I don't think she wants to 'day nurse' any old farts such as us; it would be fun way to die though.

• 3 weeks later...