Poor Carla

It looks like she has just got back from hospital... look at the plasters on her arms and one on the back of her hand, it looks like a canula plaster... she also looks really spaced out.

(Image No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

It's been suggested she's had a termination, which would be sad for her. Where's Mario when she needs him ?

Not sure on the termination, we've just been discussing it in the shoutbox... she's been under a general anesthetic... terminations aren't performed under a general.. could be an ectopic one... were just waiting to see if she's got any other bandages which might give more of an indication

Get well soon Carla.

My thoughts are either abdominal surgery or a termination due to a complication.

Whatever has been done she is going to need time to recover. If a termination she also has the mental trauma to come to terms with.

Mario seems to be away at various times for a few days, maybe his work?

Not sure on the termination, we've just been discussing it in the shoutbox... she's been under a general anesthetic... terminations aren't performed under a general.. could be an ectopic one... were just waiting to see if she's got any other bandages which might give more of an indication

Here in Germany, terminations are in fact performed while under general anesthesia. I am pretty sure that's the way they do it in Spain aswell.

Also, if it's a termination and not a curettage after a failed pregnancy she's even to stay at the hospital for half a week.

I wish her well, I never feel good when I guessed stuff like this right.