if you were a guest

skippy

if you had the chance to be a guest in one of the apts with your g/f knowing the cameras were there would you have sex with her ? knowing you could be on xhamster or you tube the next day?

i could not do it i would find it hard to do knowing hundreds of ppl could be watching your little ass bobbing up and down 

If my girl friend volunteered to be in an RLC apartment with cams all over the place and was expected to do the things the world expect to see, then in all probability she is an exhibitionist.  AND being my girl friend, more than likely so would I be an exhibitionist.  You know the answer to this, as a guest, I would already know what to expect and make like bunnies and fuck our brains out on cam and no damned blankets.  Yes sir !!!    ;D  ;D  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would do it - Anybody that would recognize me on xhamster would be as suspect spending enough time on xhamster finding me as me showing up there.

If image and face recgnition got better - that would be a different story as my parents googling my image and finding xHamster would suck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...