Anyone ever seen Elvis get fucked?

• 3 months later...

I'm a bit late adding to this thread but I was just reading it so felt I had to comment.

I read not long ago an article on Lesbians, I'm far from an expert by any means but in this article it said there was if my memory serves me about 10-12 different types of Lesbian, and they all have certain names for their type believe it or not.

I wish I could find it to post a link but it explained the differences in the types and it was very interesting, it isn't just dyke and the female looking one as a lot think.

I noticed the N&K apartment the difference in those two compared to the C&S, I think the brunette in N&K does the serving/dyke role and I haven't seen her get any penetration from the blonde, though I haven't watched that much.

I have a cousin who is Lesbian and she is the girlie one, her partner dresses like a man all the time and has short hair, yet when we meet she the dyke one gives me a kiss and a hug, not a passionate one but a female type kiss and sometimes comes up a puts her arm around me.

Another point of interest with my cousin's partner, she once told me that out of all the family who first met her I was the only one who didn't react to her and I treated her just like anybody else and she felt comfortable with me, where as it took the rest of the family a while to accept her.

• 3 weeks later...