Anyone ever seen Elvis get fucked?

Some homosexuals who see themselves closer to the opposite gender rather than their natural given sexual identity are sometimes driven by a certain hate towards their gender. That sort of hate can result in certain behaviours such as ignoring what we would call a normal sexual life. People affected by that aren't enjoying sex as we "normals" do, as they're in an ongoing conflict with themselves.

Some homosexuals who see themselves closer to the opposite gender rather than their natural given sexual identity are sometimes driven by a certain hate towards their gender. That sort of hate can result in certain behaviours such as ignoring what we would call a normal sexual life. People affected by that aren't enjoying sex as we "normals" do, as they're in an ongoing conflict with themselves.

Mate... wherever you learned this, you should unlearn it just as quickly.

Homo or hetero has absolutely nothing to do with sex drive and preferences. Also, you might be able to draw comparative lines to define "average", but there is certainly no "normal" when it comes to sexuality.

She might very well be asexual for all we know, or not really enjoy vaginal stimulation. That's just one example that deviates from your very skewed proposal.

You should also know that there is absolutely no scientific evidence to suggest that there is a correlation between sexual orientation and animosity towards one's gender. That homosexuality can be conflicting to many because of being so stigmatized historically? Sure!... that holds no standardized connection with how much sex you like, from whom or how frequently you need it.

I don't mean to insult you, just so you know; but you spoke so categorically that it made me scared to think you think you are versed on homosexual psychology.

Mate... wherever you learned this, you should unlearn it just as quickly.

Homo or hetero has absolutely nothing to do with sex drive and preferences. Also, you might be able to draw comparative lines to define "average", but there is certainly no "normal" when it comes to sexuality.

She might very well be asexual for all we know, or not really enjoy vaginal stimulation. That's just one example that deviates from your very skewed proposal.

You should also know that there is absolutely no scientific evidence to suggest that there is a correlation between sexual orientation and animosity towards one's gender. That homosexuality can be conflicting to many because of being so stigmatized historically? Sure!... that holds no standardized connection with how much sex you like, from whom or how frequently you need it.

I don't mean to insult you, just so you know; but you spoke so categorically that it made me scared to think you think you are versed on homosexual psychology.

I'll reply to that, mostly because I think I'm being misunderstood.

The hate or denial for the own sexuality is something that is a well known phenomenon with homosexuality. That what's been asked for in this topic. Nothing more, nothing less. Also my understanding of "normality" when it comes to sexuality would be, that the product is reproduction. If there's someone who likes to be seen as "normal" for being in a partnership with an object like the Eiffel Tower (which is a case for it's own) an animal or a human of the equal sexuality, that's fair to me but not "normal" by definition.

As for "asexuality" I have to tell you that with being asexual, there comes a general lack of interest in sexual activities. While that may be the case for the last few weeks in the C&S appartment, the couple in question has been very active prior to that and asexuality is nothing that grows within a few weeks but is an aspect of a person just like being homosexual or heterosexual.

And for the last point, no one said that being homosexual comes with an animosity towards someone's gender. No idea where you got that from, I was talking about the person in question's gender.

I've been working in a psychiatry for almost nine years, I've seen people come and go who hated their own sexuality so much that it even led to self mutilation and even amputations in some cases. Will say, it's something that is actually a thing, nothing questionable, no "personal ideology".

Go ask homosexuals about whether they're okay with their own sexuality or not. The percentage of them giving you a "No" will be significantly higher than that of heterosexuals. Not talking 60-70% here, but maybe a 20%. Allthough that is also just an uneducated guess here. Fact is, there's been more homosexuals in conflict with their own sexuality and personality than heterosexuals.

I'm not taking any of this as insult, nor am I looking for insulting others or offending anyone for their sexuality or whatever rocks your boat. I mean if someone's in love with a dolphin or a garden hose, so be it. Not my problem, really.

It's a plain suggestion rather than an answer to why Elvis was not yet seen being on the receiving end while having sex.

There is only one reason why Elvis doesn't get fucked it is because he is a man who wants to see a man get fucked up the arse lmao. Remember ladies it is only the women who get fucked.

This is just a bit over my head; you both speak with a vast amount of intelligence and make very valid points. 

I have experienced lesbian relationships through some that are close friends of mine and and as I posted before, they're relationship is one of ; "I am afraid, please protect me...... I will protect you from males, by posing as a male within a females body."

ONE can only speculate as to what happened to Carina to bring to this protective stage in her life; perhaps one day she will abandon elvis and have a real mommy-daddy family; ( bet her momma really  wants that for her !) .

Carina has shown interest in men than have been in the apartment at times, but it appears Sabrina reminds her of the hurts once felt by that type relationship.

it might sound a bit stupid or maybe even thick..

but will some one explain what asexual is? i have never heard of it..

she could be asexual what?

if you do not ask you will never know.. thanks

a·sex·u·al
ÄˈsekSH(É™w)É™l/
adjective

1. 1.
    without sexual feelings or associations.
    "she rested her hand on the back of his head, in a maternal, wholly asexual, gesture"
  2. 2.
    BIOLOGY
    (of reproduction) not involving the fusion of gametes.
    •  

noun

1. 1.
    a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.