need a laugh when rlc is dead #1

skippy

Man goes to a fancy dress party wearing only a glass jar on his penis.

Lady asks, " What are you? "

He says, " I'm a fireman. "

" But you're only wearing a glass jar, " says the woman.

He says, " Exactly, in an emergency, break glass. "

Pull knob and i'll cum as fast as I can! "

They said the darker you were, you know, you were further away from the slave house. I learned that! The light-skinned people, they say, there was some mixing going on. Man, my family was so dark, we were two feet from freedom! We didn't even know there was a house on the plantation.

Three guys sit at a bar complaining about their wives.

The first guy says, " My wife is so stupid, she carries a garage door opener in her car and she doesn't have a garage door.

The second guy says, " My wife is so stupid, she listens to an iPod and she's doesn't have any earphones."

The third guy says, " My wife is so stupid, she carries a purse full of condoms and she doesn't even have a dick."

Boy: Will you marry me...?

Girl: Do you have a house...?

Boy: No...

Girl: Do you have a BMW car...?

Boy: No...

Girl: How much is your salary...?

Boy: No salary.. But...

Girl: No but. You have nothing.. How can I marry you..??

Leave please..!

Boy: (talk to himself) I have one villa, 3 property lands, 3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche.. Why I still need to buy a BMW?! How can I get the salary when actually I am the boss.

A blonde orders a pizza and is asked if she wants it cut into 6 or 12 pieces. She responds, " 6 please. I could never eat 12 pieces."

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to her husband, " Shut up...You're next! "