need a laugh when rlc is dead #1

skippy

i thought i would start a topic so when we are bored and f*ck all is happening on rlc 

we can have a good laugh and share a few jokes with each other i know toolmaker123 likes to have a good laugh so add a funny joke ..jokes are to make us laugh not to upset  any one so if any one is a fended by any of them tough shit lol

i will start with a simple one lev ;D 

why is there no Chinese names in the telephone directory ?

there are to many wings and wongs some body could wing the wong number ;D 

He was enlarging on the dangers of modern foods, and with a dramatic gesture he pointed a finger at a harassed-looking inoffensive listener: “What is it we all eat at some time or other, yet it’s the worst thing in the world for us? Do you know?†

It appeared the little man did know, for he replied in a husky whisper: “Wedding Cake.â€â€”Cooper’s Store News

Q: Why is there no Disneyland in China? A: No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

Q: What do you call a Chinese Billionaire? A: Cha Ching!

Q: How does every Chinese joke start? A: By looking over your shoulder.

Q: Did you hear about the party at the Chinese zoo? A: It was Panda-monium.

Q: What has 2 wings and a halo? A: A Chinese telephone, Wing-wing, halo? 

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello Master, I will grant you one wish, anything that you want." The Russian begins thinking, "Well I really like drinking vodka." Finally the Russian says, "I wish to drink vodka whenever I want, so make me piss vodka." The Genie grants him his wish. When the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it. He looks at the glass and it's clear. Looks like vodka. Then he smells the liquid. Smells like vodka. So he takes a test and it is the best vodka that he has ever tasted. The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly." She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it. He tells her to drink, that it is vodka. Natasha is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best vodka that she has ever tasted. The two drink and party all night. The next night the Russian comes home from work and tells his wife to get two glasses out of the cupboard. He proceeds to piss in the two glasses. The result is the same, the vodka is excellent and the couple drink until the sun comes up. Finally, Friday night comes and the Russian tells his wife to grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink vodka. She gets the glass but asks him "Boris, why do we only need one glass?" Boris raises the glass and says, "Because tonight my love, you drink from the bottle." 

did you here about the Chinese couple who had a black baby.

they named it sum ting wong

an Irish woman had twins..

her husband wanted to know who the other father was

how do you get an irish woman pregnant

the same way as any other woman lol

paddy thought sherlock homes was a block of flats

• StnCld316 changed the title to need a laugh when rlc is dead #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic