need a laugh when rlc is dead #1

skippy

Pete and Mary were walking home from the pub when Mary says " I need a piss " and goes behind a bush and drops her knickers.

Feeling horny, Pete puts his hand through the bush and feels something dangling between Mary's legs. He says " Have you changed sex? "

Mary says " No, I changed my mind, I am having a shit! "

An American Patriot is riding his Harley by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. 

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. 

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

...and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days... 

A man was going door-to-door doing a sexual survey in Jeff's neighbourhood.

" How often do you have sex with your wife? " asked the inquirer.

" Three times, " Jeff said without hesitation.

" That is once more often than your neighbour, " the inquirer said, writing.

" That makes sense, " Jeff said, " after all, she's my wife. "

man received the following text from his neighbor:

“I am so sorry Charlie. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.”

The man, anguished and betrayed, immediately went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in: “Damn autocorrect. I meant ‘WiFi’’.

A blonde gets home early from shopping and hears strange noises coming from her bedroom. She rushes upstairs to find her husband naked on the bed, sweating and panting. " What's up? " she asks.

" I'm having a heart attack, " cries the husband.

The blonde rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as she's dialling, her four year old son comes up and says " Mommy! Mommy! Aunt Shirley is hiding in your closet, and she has no clothes on! "

The blond slams the phone down and storms into the bedroom, right past her husband, and rips open the closet door. Sure enough, there is her sister, totally naked and cowering on the closet floor. " You rotten Bitch ", she screams. " My husband's having a heart attack, and you're running around naked scaring the kids! "

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide.

So I decided I needed a girl with stability. When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn’t keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition. When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits.

10% of the woman had sex within the first hour of their first date.

20% of the men had sex in a non-traditional place.

36% of the woman favour nudity.

45% of the women prefer dark men with blue eyes.

46% of the women experienced anal sex.

70% of the women prefer sex in the morning.

80% of the men have never experienced homosexual relations.

90% of the women would like to have sex in the woods.

90% of the women have never experience sex in the office.

Conclusion:

Statistically speaking, you have a better chance of having anal sex in the morning with a strange women in the woods than to have sex in the office at the end of the day.

Moral:

Do not stay late in the office. Nothing good will ever come of it!