What happen to SugarBonnie?

I watched their apartment last night because the other apartments were putting me to sleep I woke up fast because all three of them were fighting at the same time the mouths were screaming arms was flying every where(man they can talk with their hands )They beat the hell out of blue but she is a fighter also (dam I wish I knew how to talk in their tongue) It lasted about 2 hours  and stopped. This morning I seen blue packing a big bag hope she is not leaving I see she is making money on another channel and she is blowing lots of kisses

I watched their apartment last night because the other apartments were putting me to sleep I woke up fast because all three of them were fighting at the same time the mouths were screaming arms was flying every where(man they can talk with their hands )They beat the hell out of blue but she is a fighter also (dam I wish I knew how to talk in their tongue) It lasted about 2 hours  and stopped. This morning I seen blue packing a big bag hope she is not leaving I see she is making money on another channel and she is blowing lots of kisses

I wish I had of seen some of that fight,  I do know that Sabrina gets jealous of SugarBonnie at times, at one time Sabrina use to be the top noce of that apartment but Carina aka "Elvis" would control Sabrina and stopped her from showing so much. 8)

She's getting dirty, wearing overused cloths and stacking them on the floor.

She as been doing that for months now,  most of them do that.  Tell me how many times have you seen them wash clothing or there bed sheets and blankets. I would bet it must smell like a old locker room in that apartment, "dog, cats and pure rank pussy". 8)