Daily Free Viewing Restrictions?

I don't own a smartphone; I have two large monitors. I cannot imagine how frustrating this must be to people with smart phones or small tablets.

Somewhere along the line, RLC became super-corporate, at at this point I think the giant corporation Nagware, Inc., bought a controlling interest.

@Mister: I've had no issues today, been going for about 3 Hrs now.  Only thing I can think of is a) I've been flicking between cams rather than sitting on just the one, or B) I have shutdown the browser and reloaded the site a couple of times when it timed out.

@Captain: Hah! Had the dreaded screen lock at the wrong time when someone walked in.  Deftly flicked the monitor off and made a show of "trying to figure out why my monitor just went off...".  Once the coast was clear it turned out I'd only accidentally knocked the on/off switch :rolleyes:

Sorry folks; you will get no sympathy from me. When you each open your own business and give away your service for free get back to me. If you complain that RLC stuff is junk then what the hell are you there watching it for? You just want to get the good stuff by having others record it for you and post it, risking their membership dollars. If you want it then pay. If you do not want to pay then you have absolutely no right to bitch about the quality of the apartments nor the rules for free usage. 

Sorry folks; you will get no sympathy from me. When you each open your own business and give away your service for free get back to me. If you complain that RLC stuff is junk then what the hell are you there watching it for? You just want to get the good stuff by having others record it for you and post it, risking their membership dollars. If you want it then pay. If you do not want to pay then you have absolutely no right to bitch about the quality of the apartments nor the rules for free usage. 

I'd give that man 2 likes, but computer says nay...

• 3 weeks later...

Could not have said it better, actually I probably have said the same thing once or three times here but maybe not as eloquently.  Yes there is a small but vocal band here who think RLC owes them everything for free and will cry and stamp their feet (read: jump on the forums and complain) if they don't get their own freeloading way.

Could not have said it better, actually I probably have said the same thing once or three times here but maybe not as eloquently.  Yes there is a small but vocal band here who think RLC owes them everything for free and will cry and stamp their feet (read: jump on the forums and complain) if they don't get their own freeloading way.

Yep Mooka you and Cape are quite right in what you say, if you don't pay you have no right to bitch about anything but having been banned twice now i am under no rush to get back i'm afraid.

What does piss me off though is how many seem to get away with posting all sorts whilst others get banned.

In fact if you take it to the ultimate conclusion they should scrap the gallery then no one could get banned in fact if RLC & RLCF are one of the same or linked why is the gallery even there in the first place?

RLCF are really being illegal in hosting the gallery at all.

Does make you wonder eh?

Yep Mooka you and Cape are quite right in what you say, if you don't pay you have no right to bitch about anything but having been banned twice now i am under no rush to get back i'm afraid.

What does piss me off though is how many seem to get away with posting all sorts whilst others get banned.

In fact if you take it to the ultimate conclusion they should scrap the gallery then no one could get banned in fact if RLC & RLCF are one of the same or linked why is the gallery even there in the first place?

Does make you wonder eh?

If we scrap the gallery that means we have to scrap our hero member rules it works both ways i guess and if that is the case you would all become normal members again meaning there will be no more green,blue,orange or red members we will all just be black again

Does make you wonder eh?

Robwin, I think a lot of the posts are done by RLCF members who are already banned from RLC and have nothing with which RLC can threaten them. Get pics and videos from the free cams and post them. About the only issue could be in the future if RLC decides to issue 'pardons' and let people back EXCEPT those who have flagrantly violated RLC policy.  I would like to have RLC have different levels of punishment: first violation - 1 month; second violation - 3 months; third violation - 6 months; fourth violation - gone forever. 

As to the gallery, if RLC/RLCF are truly owned by the same group you would think the gallery would be a good selling point. I would like to see RLC loosen up a bit and at least allow pics to be posted. Vids are a separate issue of freebies can get there. Maybe you separate the gallery going forward: pics in one section open to all; vids in a separate section only open to RLC members. 

If we scrap the gallery that means we have to scrap our hero member rules it works both ways i guess and if that is the case you would all become normal members again meaning there will be no more green,blue,orange or red members we will all just be black again

Oh no that would really be the end of the world no colours lol

Robwin, I think a lot of the posts are done by RLCF members who are already banned from RLC and have nothing with which RLC can threaten them. Get pics and videos from the free cams and post them. About the only issue could be in the future if RLC decides to issue 'pardons' and let people back EXCEPT those who have flagrantly violated RLC policy.  I would like to have RLC have different levels of punishment: first violation - 1 month; second violation - 3 months; third violation - 6 months; fourth violation - gone forever. 

As to the gallery, if RLC/RLCF are truly owned by the same group you would think the gallery would be a good selling point. I would like to see RLC loosen up a bit and at least allow pics to be posted. Vids are a separate issue of freebies can get there. Maybe you separate the gallery going forward: pics in one section open to all; vids in a separate section only open to RLC members. 

Quite agree cape with all your points BUT if many of the posts are by banned members how come they are able to post bedroom vids and pics etc as banned members can't see those rooms.

Just saying.

I would like the new management to perhaps issue an amnesty for all banned members with say a warning with it but in all honesty i have lost much enthusiasm for the whole thing now and am happy with what i see for free now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...