Lev's level of sexual interest

I don't know Scotsman. I actually saw him take a full bath yesterday; even washed the male part. Of course he then put back on the same underwear he had worn for days and then the same brown plaid shirt which I think he has worn at least part time for over 2 weeks. When I first joined RLC in Feb. I was wondering if Lev actually ever intended to have sex with Zoya. She is quite the babe. Even when she was on the couch with him in next to nothing he never seemed to care. She made an attempt one day and he pushed her away about 4 times and spoke really harshly to her. I was wondering what his problem was because all he did was play video games all day. It was almost 3 mos. before they had sex that I saw; although Zoya had done herself a few times. He has been more active the last 4-6 weeks; although sometimes he looks like he will have a heart attack afterwards.

The times I really wonder is when Zoya will suck his dick. His personal hygiene habits make me wonder what would ever allow her to do that!